Any tips for good deals to get DLC?

They don't really do sales for PS3 games/DLC anymore as far as the US store goes.  However, all you need for trophies would be the Battle Hardened Pack ($10 US) and The Infamy ($10US).  I have no idea what else comes with the Season Pass.  Probably more maps/outfits, but nothing that is required for 100% trophies.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2020 at 10:16 AM, cycoivan said:

They don't really do sales for PS3 games/DLC anymore as far as the US store goes.  However, all you need for trophies would be the Battle Hardened Pack ($10 US) and The Infamy ($10US).  I have no idea what else comes with the Season Pass.  Probably more maps/outfits, but nothing that is required for 100% trophies.

The Infamy DLC comes with all 3 King Washington DLCs?

5 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

You have to purchase each episode separately

"The Infamy is the first episode in the Tyranny of King Washington storyline." straight out of the PS Store. 

For some reason I could not find Episode 2 and 3 but since Episode one is $10 the others might cost the same

On 7/6/2020 at 7:08 PM, Keyser Soze said:

Ah, crap I was wrong on this.  I finally went through the DLC recently and I found you have to separately buy all 3 episodes or get the Season Pass (which explains why the pass is so expensive).  I couldn't find the other two episodes in the PS Store so I assumed the one was for all three.  If you buy it in pieces, you have to buy Episodes 2 and 3 from the in game store.

• 6 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 2:05 PM, cycoivan said:

Ah, crap I was wrong on this.  I finally went through the DLC recently and I found you have to separately buy all 3 episodes or get the Season Pass (which explains why the pass is so expensive).  I couldn't find the other two episodes in the PS Store so I assumed the one was for all three.  If you buy it in pieces, you have to buy Episodes 2 and 3 from the in game store.

Hey there... Where did you see the DLC being sold? Was this on the US Store?

Just thought I'd see if I could clear some of my PS3 backlog but I cant seem to find this DLC anywhere? there seems to be support for every other AC game except 3 since the remastered came out. it seems to have been scrubbed from existence. Cant find an answer about this anywhere. ?