PSN Profile Review Participants

Goat King

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Spaz said:

Very good review. 

So I’m basically #10 - 11 on the waiting list? 

I should have Assassin’s Creed Odyssey done by then.

Yes right now you are number 10. There was no vid last weekend due to family stuff but new review should be up on Aug 2nd.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone some quick updates. I know I’m very late with the next review and appreciate everyone’s patients (especially those who are waiting to be reviewed). The last last month has been crazy with the loss of my uncle, taking care of family, and recent promotion at work. I am still doing the reviews but ask for you continued patient as my new work schedule has been very demanding and taking a lot of time from my gaming and doing the reviews which I love. Please stayed tune for a new review.....soon

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Spaz said:

You haven't made a review in over two months @GoatKillham. I'm just wondering if anything is going on.

I know I know, I haven't been able to get a video out in some time and for that I am sorry.

I recently have been going through a lot of life changes (a promotion and more responsibilities at work which includes a constantly changing schedule) which have caused a few unwanted sleepless nights and stress, all while at the same time dealing with family stuff, a car accident which has caused several headaches, some other stuff, and i'm still working with a pretty old (at least by tech standards) computer.

As with the rest of this year things have been messed up, but we're getting through it.

But rest assured I still fully intend to continue with reviews as soon as I am able. I'm actually really excited to do so with the recent changing in the level system

Surprising my schedule should become more regular as we move into the holiday season. I have few weeks in November off from work, and since traveling is out of the question, I should have plenty of free time (outside of the time I plan of investing into playing CyberPunk 2077 and AC: Valhalla) in which I plan to do multiple reviews. 

I ask you to continue to be patient. I love doing the reviews and it pains me that I haven't been able to do one in a while. I still have the list of everyone who has requested a review and plan on following through on doing them. It's just....adulting comes first....I gagged typing that sentence, yuck.....any who, again please be patient and thank you for continued interest and support in this thing of mine.

Yeah I know I know. I’ve had a pretty shitty situation on my end too with the mess going on. I can’t even get a job now, so you should be thankful you got one. 

The reason I’m responding is I think you and @Lawless_Llama have done a fantastic job in reviewing other peoples trophy lists, without being overly judge mental. I understand being a Youtuber and editing videos and all that jazz is a lot of work. I still inspire to be one but I will never make it a job, I just want to do it as a hobby. Even so it’s a lot of work, so I appreciate when guys come up with original content like what you’ve made.

Best of luck and stay safe. You can’t always get what you want with life. You just have to roll with the punches and look forward to another day.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 7:53 PM, Tora Chan said:

You can review mine if you like. I'm curious to know what you think about it.

If you do decide to review my profile, please send me the link to the video you make so I can watch and leave a like!

On 10/31/2020 at 5:33 PM, Super_Mep said:

You can add me to the list. No rush I know you got a lot going on. Plus gives me more time to clean up my list. 1f60c.png

I got you guys. Also REVIEW INCOMING!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

I’m not usually into that kind of things, yet I had fun listening to your reviews. If you’re feeling like giving a whirl at dissecting another frog[’s profile], be my guest. :)

I'll add you to the list.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

@Goat King 

Late to the party I guess, but this is a cool idea, and may I just say that the focus on the positives in these videos without a bunch of negativity is refreshing and most welcome :)

Well done!

I remember seeing this thread when you started it, and I must admit, my gut feeling at the time was a little hesitant, as I had expected these vids to be altogether something more mean-spirited or snarky. (That's not a judgement of, or an aspersion on you, but on the internet in general!)

Happy to say I was wrong - I really am impressed - the tone you strike is nice, and I dig the relaxed style ?

Feel free to add my profile to your list - I'd imagine I will be so far down it you'll get right on to me around 2066 ??

• Like 1