Trophy Level Went Down

48 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You're level 13 on here and show no hidden trophies.

Also, you show as a New Entry so what day did you see you were Level 15 on here (PSNProfiles)?

Hello,

Is it possible to see where I was a month ago? I know I was at 14 for sure both here and on PSN when I made my account here. I was actually close to leveling to 15, but not sure if I crossed the threshold before this happened.

Also, if it helps, you can check my level history. It had me at level 12 in June of 2019, but if you check my trophy history, you’ll see I amassed a large amount of trophies since then. That should serve as extra proof that somethings up.

Thanks!

Edited by lilmangray
Grammar fix

Trophy level isn't counted by PSNprofiles but by PlayStation. There is a formula for counting trophy levels and your level looks accurate at 13.

4 Platinum (180 points each)

34 Gold trophies (90 pts)

183 Silver (30 pts)

991 Bronze (15 pts)

Sum of your trophies = 24,135 pts

Trophy level 13 starts at 24,000 and ends at 32,000 pts so you having just reached 13 is correct. If an error displayed your trophy level as higher then it has now been fixed.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, lilmangray said:

Also, if it helps, you can check my level history. It had me at level 12 in June of 2019, but if you check my trophy history, you’ll see I amassed a large amount of trophies since then. That should serve as extra proof that somethings up.

You were Level 12 in June 2019, but the point gap from 12 to 13 is much larger than the gaps before and it looks like you've only earned a bunch of bronze and silver trophies. The point gap from 13 to 14 is even larger than from 12 to 13. I don't see any point where your number of trophy points dropped. You're right on track for where you should be. Did you look at your list of games and see if there are any missing?

15 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You were Level 12 in June 2019, but the point gap from 12 to 13 is much larger than the gaps before and it looks like you've only earned a bunch of bronze and silver trophies. The point gap from 13 to 14 is even larger than from 12 to 13. I don't see any point where your number of trophy points dropped. You're right on track for where you should be. Did you look at your list of games and see if there are any missing?

My bronze trophies were in the thousands prior, but my issue is not being able to pinpoint which ones are missing. If a platinum disappeared I’d know for sure as I don’t have very many yet.

I don’t really mind if there isn’t a proper fix (I tried contacting playstation support the other day and they haven’t resolved anything yet), but I just want to make sure it doesn’t happen again. 

Unless of course my actual PSN account has been displaying inaccurate trophy amounts this whole time and it somehow fixed itself. 

Do you have any other accounts? If so, any chance you're confusing your level with an alternate account? Or do you have family/roommates who play on the same console, and perhaps you're thinking of their level?

I've never heard of trophies just disappearing.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

Do you have any other accounts? If so, any chance you're confusing your level with an alternate account? Or do you have family/roommates who play on the same console, and perhaps you're thinking of their level?

I've never heard of trophies just disappearing.

Nope. It’s just me on this console and only have one account.

I guess I’ll have to start using screenshots to document each new level from now on. I understand it’s hard to troubleshoot what exactly went wrong when I have no solid proof besides my word. 

I’ll be sure to have proof if it does happen again.

Edited by lilmangray