DarthTerrorize

Mission accomplished?

36 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, KennethMcCormick said:

I can. Earned my share in MP, but last exfils were solo.

Hmm I'm sure I've done more than 100 by now in private.  Thanks though :) I'll keep at it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, SupremeTerror said:

Hmm I'm sure I've done more than 100 by now in private.  Thanks though :) I'll keep at it.

 

It doesn't seem much when you read it, but 100 is actually a lot. I was certain I had reached 100 much sooner than I did, and it almost drove one of my friends mad with frustration and boredom (and he's almost a machine when it comes to grinding ;)). It'll pop eventually. From my experience, when you start wondering and/or complaining about that kind of thing on the Internet, you're really close to completion.

 

As you have to complete your mission alone, even if you're rushing like mad, I'd estimate it at between 8 or 10 minutes a game (long ass loading screens included), some a little bit shorter, some longer, but let's say roughly 900 minutes total. Even with the few exfils earned while going for 25 Quick Play drops, it still amounts to around 13-14 hours of dull gameplay to get to a hundred. That is long!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/1/2020 at 9:19 PM, SupremeTerror said:

Can anyone confirm that you can do this solo in private?

Its probably late, but yes you can do it solo in private as i did all 100 exfiles solo in private. Actually everything can be done in private apart from playing 100 online matches

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I concur i'm at the point where i'm bout to lose my shit. It's so god awful boring jus doing it over n over again. Every match end, i stare at the upper left corner waiting, only to be met with abysmal disappointment yet again. Jus gotta keep at it i suppose.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I'm a bit of a sad individual, for games like this that don't track stats, I keep a spreadsheet on the go with how many of each thing I've done. Only a rough guide as I didn't start keeping track right away. Nor did I copy the previous spreadsheet over when I got my new computer in December.

Given I just recently got the 100 quick play trophy and most of those missions didn't end too well, I reckon I'm on about 40-ish successful exfils. 23 confirmed at least. Can probably bump that up a bit with the custom modes but at least I've got some idea of where I'm at with them.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone can confirm that I can do the 100 exfils solo with ai bots in my team?
When the chopper arrives I exfil alone but the ai bots are too dumb to grab the rope and stay on the ground. Not sure if for the trophy the whole team has to exfil or not.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as you exfil, you're good. Vice versa, it doesn't count in quickmatch if you die but your team exfils.

 

I was fairly certain to have around 30 exfils after the 100 quickmatches, but it took me literally 90 private matches to get the trophy (I kept a talley for that).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should count as long as you get to the chopper. For me this was the most annoying trophy in the game,I had the feeling I did way more exfils than 100. 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I've done nearly 200. Trophy just won't pop. Definitely glitched or they have changed something in the latest patch. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can confirm for myself at least that the trophy isn't glitched. Earned at 22:58 today. May just take a long time to run 100 matches and there maybe an element of having to play excess matches but I didn't keep count

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JimNGary4Jay said:

Can confirm for myself at least that the trophy isn't glitched. Earned at 22:58 today. May just take a long time to run 100 matches and there maybe an element of having to play excess matches but I didn't keep count

You earned in private match or public? And did you exfil with bots on or off, and did you use mods?

Edited by GUDGER666
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I earned a few exfils on quick matches but yeah I finished on private games. I had fireteam bots and active mods. Matches were about 7-10 mins long each time and it took about 2 hours per night for I wanna say 4 nights to get it to pop

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, JimNGary4Jay said:

I earned a few exfils on quick matches but yeah I finished on private games. I had fireteam bots and active mods. Matches were about 7-10 mins long each time and it took about 2 hours per night for I wanna say 4 nights to get it to pop

Thanks for reply. Must be just glitched for me then. Will have to try deleting my save and trying again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I may have done over 100 though. Some days I managed to jump on the game twice and going of some very rough math approx 15 matches every 60 mins is 30 per 2 hours. I did 4 evenings of 2 hours sometimes more but for arguments sake call that 120 matches not including any extra

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JimNGary4Jay said:

I think I may have done over 100 though. Some days I managed to jump on the game twice and going of some very rough math approx 15 matches every 60 mins is 30 per 2 hours. I did 4 evenings of 2 hours sometimes more but for arguments sake call that 120 matches not including any extra

Well the noticed everything is saved online so it looks like im screwed. I've done well over 200 now. I did a few before i played online and did the 100 quick play ones. I got about 30 in quick play. Been trying for over a week since i did 100 quick plays. So for me its glitched. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn man that sucks. You can generally guarantee that if there is a bug I usually have it happen to me so I'm quite surprised it wasn't broken for me

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Been trying for over a week since i did 100 quick plays. So for me its glitched.

 

Mine felt like I was long overdue, but it eventually popped while playing solo private (no bots) without modifiers. Hopefully you don't give up and eventually get it to pop.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a load more today, still won't unlock. And neither will Boom. I do at least 5 barrels a match which means i have done well over 1000. I can't be bothered anymore, nothing i can do as the game saves online. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Did a load more today, still won't unlock. And neither will Boom. I do at least 5 barrels a match which means i have done well over 1000. I can't be bothered anymore, nothing i can do as the game saves online. 

 

If you give up?
You will never know.

Suggest you make other goals/games a priority and just do a few PHG matches per day, but keep going on a daily basis nonetheless.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just throwing it out there, the pigs, 5 in one, and explosive barrel trophies all popped for me when I self destructed as a predator.  (not all at once, 3 seperate games)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AtotheMtotheZ said:

Can anybody confirm this is not bugged as of 3 January 2022?

It is for me. I've done nearly 300 and it will not unlock. Save file is stored online as well so can't delete it and restart. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

It is for me. I've done nearly 300 and it will not unlock. Save file is stored online as well so can't delete it and restart. 

Did you count them? Wondering because I believe mine is bugged too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.