DarthTerrorize

Mission accomplished?

36 posts in this topic

On 1/3/2022 at 4:46 PM, AtotheMtotheZ said:

Did you count them? Wondering because I believe mine is bugged too.

I don't think it is bugged, i believe you have to do them in public, i made my counts and i am sure i have way over 100 exfils, honestly this guide is bogus, needs a lot of updates.

On 1/3/2022 at 1:46 PM, AtotheMtotheZ said:

Did you count them? Wondering because I believe mine is bugged too.

It was around that number. I gave up. 

16 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

I don't think it is bugged, i believe you have to do them in public, i made my counts and i am sure i have way over 100 exfils, honestly this guide is bogus, needs a lot of updates.

It is definitely bugged. You do not have to do Public. Most people got the trophy in Private. 

Edited by GUDGER666

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It was around that number. I gave up. 

It is definitely bugged. You do not have to do Public. Most people got the trophy in Private. 

Then maybe you need to do it without modifiers ? honestly i noticed a lot of bugs in this game 

59 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Then maybe you need to do it without modifiers ? honestly i noticed a lot of bugs in this game 

No it's just simply bugged. Everyone i know who got the trophy got it in private game with mods. 

7 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

No it's just simply bugged. Everyone i know who got the trophy got it in private game with mods. 

Damn, so they got lucky then, if it's bugged then i don't know what to do, i am afraid we're screwed 

23 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Damn, so they got lucky then, if it's bugged then i don't know what to do, i am afraid we're screwed 

I think its us that got unlucky, seems to be a very rare bug. I tried to contact the devs to see if they could reset my stats but no response. 

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I think its us that got unlucky, seems to be a very rare bug. I tried to contact the devs to see if they could reset my stats but no response. 

Well guess what ? it popped LOOL exactly what i did is i was playing in private here and there while working on other trophies but with a 2nd ps4 self boosting, then i hopped to quick matches to get the 100 matches and i got some exfils then back to private i did around 25 solo with mods, then removed the mods and did around 10 matches with a 2nd ps4 as 1 fireteam vs 1 predator. i don't know it's either luck or it pops randomly.

Got the trophy at the end of the 100th exfil, there is nothing wrong with the trophy imo. I mixed quick matches and private with mods on and off. The only thing I did was not quit during the "Match end in" countdown at the end of a match. Both exfil and quick matches popped exactly at 100.

15 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Got the trophy at the end of the 100th exfil, there is nothing wrong with the trophy imo. I mixed quick matches and private with mods on and off. The only thing I did was not quit during the "Match end in" countdown at the end of a match. Both exfil and quick matches popped exactly at 100.

Can't say there's nothing wrong with it just because you got the trophy. 

I obtained it in a private match. Also thought it was bugged. But guys, please bear in mind that 100 is a really big number. Even though it may seem to you that you had completed 100 exfils, you probably didnt.

9 minutes ago, AtotheMtotheZ said:

I obtained it in a private match. Also thought it was bugged. But guys, please bear in mind that 100 is a really big number. Even though it may seem to you that you had completed 100 exfils, you probably didnt.

Its not that big when the matches are so short. I did over 300 and it didn't pop, I've seen some others reporting the issue and if the trophy glitches its unobtainable because your save is stored online.