Mission accomplished?

On 1/3/2022 at 4:46 PM, AtotheMtotheZ said:

Did you count them? Wondering because I believe mine is bugged too.

I don't think it is bugged, i believe you have to do them in public, i made my counts and i am sure i have way over 100 exfils, honestly this guide is bogus, needs a lot of updates.

On 1/3/2022 at 1:46 PM, AtotheMtotheZ said:

Did you count them? Wondering because I believe mine is bugged too.

It was around that number. I gave up. 

16 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

I don't think it is bugged, i believe you have to do them in public, i made my counts and i am sure i have way over 100 exfils, honestly this guide is bogus, needs a lot of updates.

It is definitely bugged. You do not have to do Public. Most people got the trophy in Private. 

Edited by GUDGER666

3 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It was around that number. I gave up. 

It is definitely bugged. You do not have to do Public. Most people got the trophy in Private. 

Then maybe you need to do it without modifiers ? honestly i noticed a lot of bugs in this game 

7 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

No it's just simply bugged. Everyone i know who got the trophy got it in private game with mods. 

Damn, so they got lucky then, if it's bugged then i don't know what to do, i am afraid we're screwed 

23 minutes ago, Great_MazingerZ said:

Damn, so they got lucky then, if it's bugged then i don't know what to do, i am afraid we're screwed 

I think its us that got unlucky, seems to be a very rare bug. I tried to contact the devs to see if they could reset my stats but no response. 

3 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I think its us that got unlucky, seems to be a very rare bug. I tried to contact the devs to see if they could reset my stats but no response. 

Well guess what ? it popped LOOL exactly what i did is i was playing in private here and there while working on other trophies but with a 2nd ps4 self boosting, then i hopped to quick matches to get the 100 matches and i got some exfils then back to private i did around 25 solo with mods, then removed the mods and did around 10 matches with a 2nd ps4 as 1 fireteam vs 1 predator. i don't know it's either luck or it pops randomly.

15 minutes ago, johncnstntn__ said:

Got the trophy at the end of the 100th exfil, there is nothing wrong with the trophy imo. I mixed quick matches and private with mods on and off. The only thing I did was not quit during the "Match end in" countdown at the end of a match. Both exfil and quick matches popped exactly at 100.

Can't say there's nothing wrong with it just because you got the trophy. 

• 3 months later...
9 minutes ago, AtotheMtotheZ said:

I obtained it in a private match. Also thought it was bugged. But guys, please bear in mind that 100 is a really big number. Even though it may seem to you that you had completed 100 exfils, you probably didnt.

Its not that big when the matches are so short. I did over 300 and it didn't pop, I've seen some others reporting the issue and if the trophy glitches its unobtainable because your save is stored online. 

• 2 months later...
On 15/06/2020 at 7:13 PM, MohandGamer7 said:

Its probably late, but yes you can do it solo in private as i did all 100 exfiles solo in private. Actually everything can be done in private apart from playing 100 online matches

What about 100 revives can it be done with AI friendly fire on and reviving them?

• 1 year later...