Collectables

Hello friends I remember in the PS3 version there was a perk you could buy that showed collectables on the phone map am I blind or was it removed in the remaster? I can’t seem to find it I have level 40 respect and and on the PS3 version I believe you only needed 20.

29 minutes ago, ScumbagJosh93 said:

I’ll take another look today and also get my eyes checked thanks guys! 1f601.png

You may have already unlocked it the problem with it is unlike the other map icons that are always there the collectibles have to actually be selected on the map filter for them to show up 

• 2 months later...
On 6/2/2020 at 1:34 AM, ScumbagJosh93 said:

I’ll take another look today and also get my eyes checked thanks guys! 1f601.png

Did you find it? If not,

Open your cell phone, go to Upgrades, click on the Abilities section, it will be the very first one Collectible Finder. It requires you to be at least Respect level 20 and costs $49,500. You can open your map and use the directional pad to move down to Collectibles and it will show you the location of them all. I strongly recommend using the Specter when collection them. It's that hover/ jet bike. You can pretty much collect them without getting of the vehicle (all but the photo's). Hopefully that helps. It made it a lot easier for me.