Ultimate Edition or Royal?

hittheroadbucky

Sorry if this isn’t in the right section but I have some questions and I wasn’t really sure where to post them. The ultimate edition of P5 is on sale just now for £14.99 in the UK store and I’m tempted to get it. I’ve never played any of the Persona games but this one I’ve been interested in for a while. I’m not really sure what the difference is between this version and Royal though. 

What would you guys recommend? What are the differences between the two versions? 

2 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Sorry if this isn’t in the right section but I have some questions and I wasn’t really sure where to post them. The ultimate edition of P5 is on sale just now for £14.99 in the UK store and I’m tempted to get it. I’ve never played any of the Persona games but this one I’ve been interested in for a while. I’m not really sure what the difference is between this version and Royal though. 

What would you guys recommend? What are the differences between the two versions? 

Royal is the upgraded version of Persona 5 with additional characters and content. The Ultimate Edition of Persona 5 is the original game without the additional content of Royal. What you get in the ultimate are additional costumes, persona, and accessories

• 2 weeks later...