ZoldyckxKillua

ZoldyckxKillua's Dispute

29 posts in this topic

ZoldyckxKillua

Grand Theft Auto IV
I was in a boosting session for this game. You can see my time on this game, I spent almost a month playing it. I don't why I was flagged.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reason for flag?...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's because Cut your teeth and Wanted trophies are obtained under one hour

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

totally possible legit but ok...will let the disputer either defend or incriminate themselves with an explanation then...at face value, a weird flag to accept if it's just the rank trophies...

Edited by ProfBambam55
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have got Cut your teeth legit and the other I don't remember well. I was in a deathmatch when I started the online of this game and at the end of the game I was the last, but all people were rich even me (I was the 6th of that game), I killed all of them, I don't know if they used a glitch or something . About the leaderboards, I don't know what it is gonna happen with my account. Will I be banned? Is there a solution? What does it mean I was flagged? My only proof of my trophies are the people who boosted with me, we have two chats on the app and an Excel file with the "things to do" for the AWP trophy. 

 

Edited by ZoldyckxKillua
I wrote "I don't why" instead of "I don't know what it is..."
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

totally possible legit but ok...

 

Been a long time, but I dont think you can rank up in less than an hour.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

 

Been a long time, but I dont think you can rank up in less than an hour.

Granted it has been some time since I boosted XP using Hangman's NOOSE, but strictly going by that method, it takes over 400 matches, if I remember. There could be other methods I am not aware of, but I can't imagine a method where you could go from rank 0 to 10 in an hour.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AJ_-_808 said:

 

Been a long time, but I dont think you can rank up in less than an hour.

since this person has basically confessed to modded money here's the explanation on how to earn both trophies in less than an hour apart and both at the same time legit:

 

run 1 - bdb2 glitch...you can earn $1.7 mil in about 50 minutes...less with a bit of experience doing the glitch...cut your teeth doesn't ding...both rank trophies have been glitched since 2014 and require playing another match of any mode after passing the $1000 and $5000000 thresholds to unlock them...

 

so run 2, more bdb2 glitch...now at $3.4 million and cut your teeth pops...

 

another 50 minutes of bdb2 and you hit $5.2 million...now you just need to start bdb2 again and suicide out (for example) to end the match and wanted dings...less than an hour between trophies...

 

there's also a seperate method in doing the bdb2 glitch that involves parking a very specific bike under the snipers falling that gives unlimited ammo and could be performed indefinitely afk...if you ran this for 20 straight hours you would get your $5 mil in one run and both trophies would ding at the same time after completing a subsequent match...i may be the only person in the world that knows it even exists and how to pull it off up to this point in time  though...

 

the bdb2 glitch is this...I recorded this in one playthrough solo with 2 consoles so this could definitely be done faster...check time and money at the end for reference if in doubt of my numbers:

 

 

Edited by ProfBambam55
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

*snip*

 

Well, color me surprised. My mistake, I didn't know about this method. I wished I knew about this method back when I had to rank up. Glad it's easier for other people at least.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

since this person has basically confessed to modded money here's the explanation on how to earn both trophies in less than an hour apart and both at the same time legit:

 

run 1 - bdb2 glitch...you can earn $1.7 mil in about 50 minutes...less with a bit of experience doing the glitch...cut your teeth doesn't ding...both rank trophies have been glitched since 2014 and requires playing another match of any mode after passing $1000 to unlock it...

 

so run 2, more bdb2 glitch...now at $3.4 million and cut your teeth pops...

 

another 50 minutes of bdb2 and you hit $5.2 million...now you just need to start bdb2 again and suicide out (for example) and wanted dings...less than an hour between trophies...

 

there's a method to doing the bdb2 glitch that involves planting a very specific bike under the snipers falling that gives unlimited ammo and could be performed indefinitely afk...if you ran this for 20 straight hours you would get your $5 mil and both trophies would ding at the same time after completing a subsequent match...i may be the only person in the world that has known it even exists up to this point in time  though...

 

the bdb2 glitch is this...I recorded this in one playthrough solo with 2 consoles so this could definitely be done faster...check time and money at the end for reference if in doubt of my numbers:

 

 

Here I post some pics about my rank on GTAIV and my money. I don't know if that helps with something. 1591055045-101293496-3012031068888276-591591055046-101546496-1355741414615824-591591055046-101533633-259420945371150-754

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ZoldyckxKillua said:

Here I post some pics about my rank on GTAIV and my money. I don't know if that helps with something. 1591055045-101293496-3012031068888276-591591055046-101546496-1355741414615824-591591055046-101533633-259420945371150-754

unfortunately, it only makes things worse for your dispute...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ProfBambam55 said:

unfortunately, it only makes things worse for your dispute...

But why? I was a ranked online match, people there kill all the time, they dropped a lot of money, I killed 5 of them, I lost the match, but I became rich in that game. I didn't use a hack or something, besides I made of the other trophies with my groupe. I dont' have any idea if they used a glitch or something like that. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ZoldyckxKillua said:

But why? I was a ranked online match, people there kill all the time, they dropped a lot of money, I killed 5 of them, I lost the match, but I became rich in that game. I didn't use a hack or something, besides I made of the other trophies with my groupe. I dont' have any idea if they used a glitch or something like that. 

Its hacked modded money but idk they use modded guns in borderlands so imo its not a big deal

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, ZoldyckxKillua said:

But why? I was a ranked online match, people there kill all the time, they dropped a lot of money, I killed 5 of them, I lost the match, but I became rich in that game. I didn't use a hack or something, besides I made of the other trophies with my groupe. I dont' have any idea if they used a glitch or something like that. 

 

9 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Its hacked modded money but idk they use modded guns in borderlands so imo its not a big deal

my only concern is not having people flagged who earned both trophies with a reasonable gap be the norm since I've helped many pull this off...hence the lengthy explanation above...how the flag team resolves this specific dispute given the circumstances or people's opinions on modded gta iv $ don't really interest me tbh...it should also be noted that I do not represent the CRT or psnp at all...just a gta iv fan...

Edited by ProfBambam55
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

 

my only concern is not having people flagged who earned both trophies with a reasonable gap be the norm since I've helped many pull this off...hence the lengthy explanation above...how the flag team resolves this specific dispute given the circumstances or people's opinions on modded gta iv $ don't really interest me tbh...it should also be noted that I do not represent the CRT or psnp at all...just a gta iv fan...

No I gotchu.  It does suck that theres the ability to just rush through with modded money but then again the same can be said about borderlands.

 

In fact i always run a shield in borderlands thats modded because ive played the game like a billion times.

 

Also the only difference really is time spent so imo its not a biggie but i can see the og fans who spent more time on it, it sucks for those.

 

But I'm sure this will be lifted because its in game items which is for some reason different than someone giving you modded exp.

 

Its weird how rules work honestly but if its in game money being abused all those that got 20,000,000 zeni in dbz would have gotten flagged even tho those who did it legit spent countless hours on it where as you could glitch it in 5 mins.

 

So we will see what they do tbh

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Its hacked modded money but idk they use modded guns in borderlands so imo its not a big deal

It's 2:30 am in my country, but the only thing I could find to seem more or less my case it's this video. I don't know if the game was glitched or they hacked the game, I spent that night playing the game for having online trophies at first. As you see all the other trophies for AWP I spent a lot of time of them, even I helped people with them and even with out the money, spending all the time boosting or helping people with the other trophies would have helped me to have rank 10 easy even without that match. I don't know if I can help you with something else. 

Hope this will be resolved for the best. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

since this person has basically confessed to modded money here's the explanation on how to earn both trophies in less than an hour apart and both at the same time legit:

 

Damn that would have been nice to know years ago...

 

Modded money or not, I think this should probably be lifted.  Similar reasoning for borderlands and RDR.  Technically, player doesn't have anything autopopped for him/her and still has to perform the trophy action required (albeit far less than "legit" method)

 

 

Edit - I think there was another recent gta4 dispute for the same trophies where the flag stuck. That might have to be revisited.

 

Edit 2 - nevermind, the other dispute had too many flags for it to make a difference anyway

Edited by AJ_-_808
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Its weird how rules work honestly but if its in game money being abused all those that got 20,000,000 zeni in dbz would have gotten flagged even tho those who did it legit spent countless hours on it where as you could glitch it in 5 mins.

 

I want like 35 hours of my life back T_T

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ZoldyckxKillua said:

I have got Cut your teeth legit and the other I don't remember well. I was in a deathmatch when I started the online of this game and at the end of the game I was the last, but all people were rich even me (I was the 6th of that game), I killed all of them, I don't know if they used a glitch or something . About the leaderboards, I don't know what it is gonna happen with my account. Will I be banned? Is there a solution? What does it mean I was flagged? My only proof of my trophies are the people who boosted with me, we have two chats on the app and an Excel file with the "things to do" for the AWP trophy. 

 

Well, if this is your first or second flag, and the flag sticks, you will have to hide the game. The guide how to do that is a pinned post, but I haven't figured out how to link other threads in this. After that, you're back on the leaderboards. After the third flag, you're off permanently, nut you can still use some other features. It takes a lot more flags for a user to be banned.

 

If the flag gets lifted, nothing happens.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the ranks in this game save to server like they do in gta 5?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Do the ranks in this game save to server like they do in gta 5?

They used to but the 2 GameSpy removal patches changed it so they save offline instead.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

They used to but the 2 GameSpy removal patches changed it so they save offline instead.

Oh ok, thanks for answering.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, I believe its ok. There is an example of BL2. May be U dont know, but there were a session for roughly half a year, where modded player was boosting exp and other things for players. I believe thousandth of people were in this session, before it was closed.

 

So the question where is the line between cheating and fair play? Im sure if u didnt hack saves or install different mods its totally ok. Its not funny to see the same topics about gta5 or Cod where people accidently got online trophies by hackers and then were flagged. Its not good. They didnt do anything wrong.

 

The same goes for this topic. Because if mods ban for trophies getting from hackers in CoD they should ban thousandth and thousandth of people from BL2. "And yeah there was guide in RDR1 which advise to use modded glitch in online. If u didnt do anything illegal it must be ok. Thats my opinion.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tyrantraxus said:

The same goes for this topic. Because if mods ban for trophies getting from hackers in CoD they should ban thousandth and thousandth of people from BL2. "And yeah there was guide in RDR1 which advise to use modded glitch in online. If u didnt do anything illegal it must be ok. Thats my opinion.

That is what they have been doing, whether intentionally or not, the trophies are still acquired either too close together or are ones that can't be gotten anymore (Big Leagues). While yes it usually isn't a players fault when someone else gives them the trophies not much can be don't about it. The is where there has been a white list proposal for specific games that has been in limbo for years.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.