Does physical NA copy exist?

I have the digital copy of this, but trying to find out if there is a physcial release for North America.  I've seen pictures of the NA cover, but cannot find any actual evidence that this was ever released on disc for NA.

Can anyone confirm they've either seen one or own one?

Thanks!

5 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Was your copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires sold by Amazon itself, or from a third-party seller and fulfilled by Amazon?

3rd party.

4 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

That happens at times with stock images, but that's a picture of the actual disc you are getting. 

You know...?  I never even saw the used option there, that does answer my question, thanks!  Now to find a complete one for a fair price...

• 7 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 7:03 PM, BlackJudas said:

I have the digital copy of this, but trying to find out if there is a physcial release for North America.  I've seen pictures of the NA cover, but cannot find any actual evidence that this was ever released on disc for NA.

Can anyone confirm they've either seen one or own one?

Thanks!

Sorry I am a bit later, I just restarted this game after years of taking a break from it and seen your post. If you still need confirmation of a NA copy on disc here is a picture of mine form my collection. I bought it at GameStop when it came out, I do not remember Seeing it anywhere else but I could be wrong. 

Eslsfy9XIAEmYSD?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1