BlackJudas

Does physical NA copy exist?

7 posts in this topic

I have the digital copy of this, but trying to find out if there is a physcial release for North America.  I've seen pictures of the NA cover, but cannot find any actual evidence that this was ever released on disc for NA.

Can anyone confirm they've either seen one or own one?

Thanks!

Yeah, saw that one still think it may not be real as I got a EU copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires from amazon when the cover was 100% an image of an NA copy.  This is why I'm asking.  I can't be sure that amazon's info is right.

Was your copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires sold by Amazon itself, or from a third-party seller and fulfilled by Amazon?

That happens at times with stock images, but that's a picture of the actual disc you are getting. 

5 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

Was your copy of Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires sold by Amazon itself, or from a third-party seller and fulfilled by Amazon?

3rd party.

4 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

That happens at times with stock images, but that's a picture of the actual disc you are getting. 

You know...?  I never even saw the used option there, that does answer my question, thanks!  Now to find a complete one for a fair price...

15 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

3rd party.

It hasn't ever happened to me, but I've heard from other people that they were given a different region's copy. If the item is sold by Amazon, it shouldn't happen. Maybe also try Best Buy or GameStop.