Giveaway

grimydawg___

Choices  

365 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Want?

Thx a lot Grimydawg those are amazing prices. Are the prices digital or physical? I rather hope for digital ones as it'll be easier/cheaper sending them to the winner.

I voted for TLOU II as i haven't pre ordered yet although i was almost doing it today ?

Edited by Evil_Joker88

7 hours ago, grimydawg___ said:

Hey again folks:

I'm doing another giveaway.  All you have to do is vote for what you want.  I'm giving away both games.  So, I'll put your name in a generator for whichever game you voted for.  The winners will be announced by 31 July.

U rockkkkkk !!!!

On 6/2/2020 at 3:08 AM, TiNnYzEuS said:

Voted Tlou2, surprised this wasn’t in first place!

On 6/2/2020 at 3:40 AM, seblegamer said:

i'm also surprised there is more people for it than for TLOU 2 :o

On 6/2/2020 at 7:37 AM, ZZ383 said:

Ghost out by a half mile right now, pretty interesting. Let's see what happens over the next 8 hours as the East Coast of the USA wakes up.

It's not hard to imagine that GoT is probably leading because people are already surely confident in and preordered TLOUII, which would make voting for it redundant. Voting for GoT allows them to get a whole different game entirely for free without spending extra money.

Edited by EcoShifter

2 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

It's not hard to imagine that GoT is probably leading because people are already surely confident in and preordered TLOUII—a Naughty Dog game—which would make voting for it redundant. Voting for GoT allows them to get a whole different game entirely for free without spending extra money. TLOUII would probably be winning if this was an entirely different kind of poll, like which are you most excited for?

Neither, I am not excited by either of these games. Last of us 2 is more last of us, which was not something I liked, and think of as bad. 

Ghosts of Tsushima is,, a game. With... combat.. and, ghosts.  

I'm hyped for the next Horizon Zero Dawn game, without even being announced.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZZ383 said:

Neither, I am not excited by either of these games. Last of us 2 is more last of us, which was not something I liked, and think of as bad. 

Ghosts of Tsushima is,, a game. With... combat.. and, ghosts.  

I'm hyped for the next Horizon Zero Dawn game, without even being announced.

If it was announced I would be hyped for that as well.