Gamez4Me2

Seafarer Trophy

3 posts in this topic

I have been sleeping (sleeping bag) on my raft ever since I managed to built a big one (4x5). It's been far more than 10 days by now... started discovering islands at day 19 and it's 34 days in-game by now... but for some reason the trophy doesn't pop. Do I need to sleep/save in deep water only, or does shallow water count as well? Ain't I allowed to go on islands to discover and built camp fires etc.? I didn't build any shelter nor did I save on land (left my sleeping bag back there on the raft)... any help or advise would be appreciated! Thanks a lot in advance! ☺️

I had issues with this trophy popping too. Went nearly double the required length sleeping in shallow water with no trophy. I had to sleep in deep water (no reef below me at all) to get it to pop. I still saved on land and explored islands, but only slept on my raft in deep water. Others just didn’t sleep for the entire 10 days and got it that way too. 

Edited by OTPYG

6 hours ago, OTPYG said:

I had issues with this trophy popping too. Went nearly double the required length sleeping in shallow water with no trophy. I had to sleep in deep water (no reef below me at all) to get it to pop. I still saved on land and explored islands, but only slept on my raft in deep water. Others just didn’t sleep for the entire 10 days and got it that way too. 

Thx, will try the deep water variant then 🙂