melodicmizery

anyone play or own this?

4 posts in this topic

game seems completely dead with no trophy guide. me and a friend who isnt a trophy hunter have been playing co op for fun on days he has free but i read the pvp needs 8 people to start. i know boosting threads arent allowed in this section but since nobody really owns this game im going to post my screen name and hopefully after a few months can accumulate 8 people. i have no other way to make a group. if i make a boosting thread that will be useless since barely anyone owns it

my ps4 is MelodicMizery 

me and my friend dont mind extra players joining us on main missions as well. the more the better.

I was really interested in this a few months before release, simply for the Contra name and it being an isometric twin-stick shooter. After looking at reviews and watching some gameplay, it's pretty obvious this isn't a Contra game at all. Without a steep discount or being completely free with PS+ IGC, I don't see me or hardly anyone else playing it.

Maybe Konami can try un-fucking one of their franchises; I'd love to see a Hard Corps port.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I was really interested in this a few months before release, simply for the Contra name and it being an isometric twin-stick shooter. After looking at reviews and watching some gameplay, it's pretty obvious this isn't a Contra game at all. Without a steep discount or being completely free with PS+ IGC, I don't see me or hardly anyone else playing it.

Maybe Konami can try un-fucking one of their franchises; I'd love to see a Hard Corps port.

totally agree with you there. i saw maybe 2 slight elements of contra but they only happen for seconds. its more like a dead nation type of game. honestly just picked it up to play with my friend. were having alot of fun with it so far. the weapons customization is extremely confusing though. it was on sale a little while ago so i got it. i cant remember the price but no way i would pay a high amount for it. its only $15 new for the disc at best buy. ps store i think wants 40 on non sale lol

Edited by melodicmizery

49 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

i know boosting threads arent allowed in this section

And yet you posted one anyway. Please use the Gaming Sessions feature for this.