Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DiGiTALHD

DiGiTALHD's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

DiGiTALHD

Batman: Arkham City
Hello dear PSN Profiles guys. I know I was removed from the leaderboard list for cheating in the 3 PS3 games years ago. I admit I actually experimented with other savegames back then. There is absolutely nothing I can say against it and the Trophy time stamps prove this irrevocably. I deeply regret that, but I didn't want to give up my account either, because apart from this slip I worked hard and time-consuming. Please take a look at my list of trophies again and see for yourself. It would be nice if you could make an exception and take me back into the leaderboards. Or you could set the limit of 3 games saved. I love your site because in my opinion it is the best and most detailed trophy site there is. Regards DiGi

DiGiTALHD

Aliens: Colonial Marines
Hello dear PSN Profiles guys. I know I was removed from the leaderboard list for cheating in the 3 PS3 games years ago. I admit I actually experimented with other savegames back then. There is absolutely nothing I can say against it and the Trophy time stamps prove this irrevocably. I deeply regret that, but I didn't want to give up my account either, because apart from this slip I worked hard and time-consuming. Please take a look at my list of trophies again and see for yourself. It would be nice if you could make an exception and take me back into the leaderboards. Or you could set the limit of 3 games saved. I love your site because in my opinion it is the best and most detailed trophy site there is. Regards DiGi

Doubt they're going to make an exception for you. This will open up a lot of other people wanting to go back to the leaderboards. Sorry.

What's so special about you, that you should be exempt from the rules??

Posted (edited)

23 minutes ago, Berendsapje said:

Doubt they're going to make an exception for you. This will open up a lot of other people wanting to go back to the leaderboards. Sorry.

I know 😢

16 minutes ago, AlienSteam said:

What's so special about you, that you should be exempt from the rules??

Good question ... which I can't answer exactly myself. 
It was a mistake to experiment with other savegames .. I regret it so much .

😤🤕

Edited by DiGiTALHD

I play for 11 years on this account. A new account is not a solution for me. There is just too much passion, time and money in the account :)

Exception will not be made. If you want to be back on the LB you will need a new account. You can still use the site for every other function.