Followers 0
lordrubicante

lordrubicante's Dispute

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

lordrubicante

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Dear psnprofiles Team,
I made mistakes in the past using savegames, which I truly regret.

Since the mistakes in the past I was playing legit.

Because of nostalgia I played Black Ops 2 a few days ago. I heard about the case, that it was patched by treyarch to remove the possibility to hack the lobbies. So I wasn’t concerned about just playing a few matches. I realized fast that the multiplayer still is full of hacked lobbies but I thought it would be just like the old hacked lobbies in older Call of Duty‘s (like guys with godmode, flying in the air and stuff like that)

That time I didn‘t knew that the Multiplayer is full of hacked lobbies which unlock all trophies. When I saw a possible hacker I tried to quit the lobby instantly but more often it wasn’t possible because by a hackmenu the option to quit wasn’t available till the end of the match.

This mistake is not caused by me, which is why I hope that the flag will be annulated. 

Edited by lordrubicante

I would say you have to hide the game to get back on the leaderboards, but based on your other dispute for Sound Shapes you're probably permanently off the leaderboards anyway.

I agree with you but even if I get a chance to get back on the leaderboard it would also not be fair to be forced to hide Black Ops II. 

I‘m aware that I technically don’t have any right on the Platin but anyway the 80% or so are legit played by me.

Thanks for your reply anyway :) 

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, lordrubicante said:

I agree with you but even if I get a chance to get back on the leaderboard it would also not be fair to be forced to hide Black Ops II. 

I‘m aware that I technically don’t have any right on the Platin but anyway the 80% or so are legit played by me.

Thanks for your reply anyway :) 

I think he's right though, you gotta hide it to get back on the leaderboards.

IMO, you shouldn't need to hide the game, but it shouldn't count in on any of your stats or leaderboards etc either.

Ah, nvm, I see you got multiple other flags. Even if this one was lifted, you still have 3 other flags... (Dark Souls, 2x SS)

Edited by MMDE