Trophy Guide

Dex Fragg

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, ChickenMan759 said:

Great guide! I was under the impression you had to complete every level on every difficulty so I’m relieved you only have to beat the final boss 1f601.png

the minimum power level needed for final boss on apocalypse mode is 91. if you skip adventure and apoc and just fight the boss you will not be anywhere close to being strong enough to take him on. You cant shortcut it, unless you have a friend already high ranked I guess to carry you

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

the minimum power level needed for final boss on apocalypse mode is 91. if you skip adventure and apoc and just fight the boss you will not be anywhere close to being strong enough to take him on. You cant shortcut it, unless you have a friend already high ranked I guess to carry you

you can go from PL 35-60 and 60-95 in about an hour each with good RNG and obsidian chest farming (using the wandering trader will speed this up too).

Playing through the levels is more fun, though. In case no one mentioned it before, equip your highest level gear regularly to ensure you do not cause yourself to plateau (was stuck in the 30’s for ages because I wouldn’t swap out my harp crossbow). 

• Like 1