Infinite Loading Screens and Freezing

JoshC17

Does anyone else have a problem with this game freezing? I just began playing it again on PS3 and it was fine for like the first day but then I've had constant freezing on loading screens. I can't even load the first loading screen without it getting stuck. The disc has no visible scratches, deleted some games off the hard-drive, cleaned the inside of the PS3 and I'm still having problems with the game. The only thing that improves the loading is by leaving the ps3 off for a few days. I've tried other disc games too and they work perfectly too. Any ideas?

14 minutes ago, JoshC17 said:

Does anyone else have a problem with this game freezing? I just began playing it again on PS3 and it was fine for like the first day but then I've had constant freezing on loading screens. I can't even load the first loading screen without it getting stuck. The disc has no visible scratches, deleted some games off the hard-drive, cleaned the inside of the PS3 and I'm still having problems with the game. The only thing that improves the loading is by leaving the ps3 off for a few days. I've tried other disc games too and they work perfectly too. Any ideas?

Even if no scratches, the disc may be bad. Could be weather, like been laying in the sun/heat for too long.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1