TLB - Good/Bad Ending question.

Hi guys I have one question for the last 2 ending, I'm read this:

TLB Bad = Finish the story with all weapon level 10.

TLB Good= S route + all collectibles + all weapon lv. 10

The question is, it's possible unlock this ending with chapter select? Or I'm starting new run?

EDIT: I'm finish a new run, I'm follow a S route + all weapon lv. 10, and few collectibles… and I'm unlocking TLB Good ending. So for this ending you don't need bring all collectibles guys.

Edited by Kooky_Spooky_

• 7 months later...

I just got the good ending and this is how it went.

First off. Practice Mode from Stage 1.

S-route all the way however I only got a 96% on Stage 6 which I think should've put me on Route A for Stage 7 but I S-ranked the Boss Mission 2 before it so that might've helped?

I got all Fairies and Miklas, however, I missed 1 Sol on Stage 3.

All Weapons at level 10. 

Here is a piece of info I think I've only come across on True Achievements. DO NOT RETRY A SCENE OR A STAGE. 

^I had attempted the good ending twice and both times I maxed my weapons and collected everything there was to collect, but I retried scenes/stages if I saw I wasn't at 98%. For whatever reason I decided to test out the run anyways after missing the Sol on Stage 3 and screwing up Stage 6. Thankfully it worked out.

• 2 years later...
On 1/24/2021 at 3:51 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Here is a piece of info I think I've only come across on True Achievements. DO NOT RETRY A SCENE OR A STAGE. 

^I had attempted the good ending twice and both times I maxed my weapons and collected everything there was to collect, but I retried scenes/stages if I saw I wasn't at 98%. For whatever reason I decided to test out the run anyways after missing the Sol on Stage 3 and screwing up Stage 6. Thankfully it worked out.

Also don't exit from the game to the main menu and then press continue to rejoin the game, this also seems to void it. You must ride through the entire campaign with no interruptions other than to pause the game.

• 1 month later...

What I did for the Good ending...

Start a new game on Practice, killed everything to stay on S route, upgraded all 3 weapons to max. I did not ever leave the game, restart a scene, use a continue, or care about collectibles(even though I probably got all the Miklas).

I think for the bad ending you just need to max all three weapons. Go for the Good ending first, so if you mess up you'll knock out the bad ending.

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

I think for the bad ending you just need to max all three weapons. 

Really are you sure ? I did all weapon max run few hours ago but no TLB bad ending for me. I am working on the endings, just need one more.

For TLB Bad Ending, I think need all weapon max + on 8-S or 8-A + atleast one continues 

Edited by zulqarmessi

22 hours ago, Guardian_owl said:

Maxing all 3 weapons is the condition to face the TLB, then any scene restart, stage restart, exit and continue of the campaign, or non-S routes should trigger the TLB bad ending,

Got the TLB Bad Ending

What I did was start new game on practice difficulty.

Always stayed on S-Route + All weapons maxed out.

Lots of restart scenes and stages, I even closed the game and continued too.

And Voila TLB Bad Ending.

Edited by zulqarmessi

On 2023-07-11 at 8:57 PM, ThatDrunkGuy said:

What I did for the Good ending...

Start a new game on Practice, killed everything to stay on S route, upgraded all 3 weapons to max. I did not ever leave the game, restart a scene, use a continue, or care about collectibles(even though I probably got all the Miklas).

I think for the bad ending you just need to max all three weapons. Go for the Good ending first, so if you mess up you'll knock out the bad ending.

I got all the endings except for TLB Good ending

i played on practice, S Route all stages (except first 2 stages as they don't have S)

maxed all three weapons

didn't exit the game or restarted scene or stage, just paused the game and finished on one shot

didn't collect all sols or collectibles, missed some

faced the TLB but didn't get the good ending

any advice here please?

3 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

I got all the endings except for TLB Good ending

i played on practice, S Route all stages (except first 2 stages as they don't have S)

maxed all three weapons

didn't exit the game or restarted scene or stage, just paused the game and finished on one shot

didn't collect all sols or collectibles, missed some

faced the TLB but didn't get the good ending

any advice here please?

Did you use a continue? Otherwise I have no idea...I only posted what I did to get it. I know for a fact I missed Sols, but highly likely I got all Miklas since I used Homing Rockets the whole time.

Did you start a new game? Maybe you accidentally continued something?

Edited by ThatDrunkGuy

1 hour ago, ThatDrunkGuy said:

Did you use a continue? Otherwise I have no idea...I only posted what I did to get it. I know for a fact I missed Sols, but highly likely I got all Miklas since I used Homing Rockets the whole time.

Did you start a new game? Maybe you accidentally continued something?

Didn't use a continue at all and played on a new game (no chapter select)

i will try again with collectibles this time

On 7/21/2023 at 7:25 AM, Guardian_owl said:

You S routed all, but how were your shot %'s? Did you let them lag below 98% much?

Yah i was S route the whole game but didn't work, tried again but got all the collectibles this time and got the true ending

it seems it is dodgy, sometimes works without getting all collectibles as what happened with most guys here and sometimes it works while getting all collectibles like my case and minority of people

just got my platinum so thanks for all the replies and help 

I did the good and the bad ending end to end and got the correct dialogues at the cutscene. Then I played stage 8 three different times and stage 6 once unlocking the other 4 dualogues, but the trophy didn't pop

Any idea why?

Edited by Eyes_Grim

18 hours ago, Eyes_Grim said:

I did the good and the bad ending end to end and got the correct dialogues at the cutscene. Then I played stage 8 three different times and stage 6 once unlocking the other 4 dualogues, but the trophy didn't pop

Any idea why?

The ending may not count if you don't play from start to finish. Since you probably haven't yet grinded out all the stuff like fairies, item carriers destroyed, and ground unit medals anyway, I would rerun the other 4 endings on easy from the beginning (since item carriers only count on easy) and see if that fixes it.

Edited by Guardian_owl

On 24.07.2023 г. at 9:13 PM, Guardian_owl said:

The ending may not count if you don't play from start to finish. Since you probably haven't yet grinded out all the stuff like fairies, item carriers destroyed, and ground unit medals anyway, I would rerun the other 4 endings on easy from the beginning (since item carriers only count on easy) and see if that fixes it.

Unfortunately thia did not resolve the issue. Do I have to unlock each individual stage as well? I assume there might be a need to do that as well, as the dialogues at the end of each stage may vary and may also be part of the criterion.

Edit: this didn't resolve the problem as well. I might just start anew probably if no one has any solution.

Edited by Eyes_Grim