My server completely reset after dying in the end

ReDLiGhT969

So this has happened twice already, not sure if anyone else has experienced this. I always save before entering the end but while trying to kill the ender dragon I would die and and so I would just hit exit game so I could just load up my save. Well when I did it restarted the server completely and I don't have anything. Anyone know why exactly? Btw I play in the tutorial world so even when this happens its not a huge issue but it is quite annoying.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

This happened to me yesterday going for the 'Great View From Up Here' trophy. I died of fall damage due to knockback destroying an Ender Crystal being occupied by the Ender Dragon's heal beam and like you I saved my Tutorial World before jumping into the End Portal but any attempts to reload the world after exiting without saving upon my death will just create a new world with the existing save file. Can't tell you why or how this bug occurs but I don't imaging it will be fixed given Mojang / 4J Studios discontinued supporting the PS3 and PS Vita Editions back in late 2018.

I can only recommend anyone reading this who's planning to do anything in The End to save the game before entering this dimension, quit the game and back up your save file(s) to your USB Storage Device or PS Plus Online Storage. Then should you fail again you can delete your save in-game and redownload it to your PS3's HDD to avoid losing your world and having to start all over again.