How long does it take to reach lvl 55/Prestige 1 online?

For me, maybe between 6 to 10 hours ingame but I mostly play SnD in every cod and I'm 2.00 k/d player. If I remember correctly it used to have shipment 1944 24/7 all the time so I would recommend that if you only care about the trophy. I would guess for someone new in cod, between 10 to 20 hours. Just do your best lol.

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

Just fyi, double XP is still going on right now. If you are considering to go for it, now is a pretty good time.

Oh wow, really? Thank you very much for the heads up! ?

Do you have any idea when double XP ends or where I could check such a thing? If it’s still in effect for a little while (hopefully) I’ll probably jump in right away and take advantage of that while I can.

1 minute ago, dieselmanchild said:

Oh wow, really? Thank you very much for the heads up! 1f60a.png

Do you have any idea when double XP ends or where I could check such a thing? If it’s still in effect for a little while (hopefully) I’ll probably jump in right away and take advantage of that while I can.

It's been enabled at least since Sunday. I couldn't find any info about when it ends so it's probably best to jump in as soon as possible.

49 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I’ll keep looking around and see if I can find some information. Thanks again for the heads up!

I found this over in WWII subreddit:

1YNinkf.png

Sounds good to me. :D

Edited by HusKy

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I found this over at WWII subreddit:

Thanks a lot for digging this up Husky, you the man!

This means I can relax a bit... But overall I still agree the sooner I start this the better. With my luck, that BXP will probably end any minute now haha. Not to mention it would be best to dive in to this game right away while everyone is playing it. With Battlefront 2 now there will undoubtedly be a lot of people switching over and playing that instead. 

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I know this will vary depending on many factors, but I’m just wondering approximately how many hours it took you to unlock the ‘General of the Army’ trophy?

i would say 20-30h for me, even with double xp. All players are really good and i find it hard to do good games :/ 

4 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

I've heard war does because its essentially two matches in one.

Yeah war is a good mode for xp. Especially on operation Neptune as defenders at the start of the match, when you man a turret on objective B you can farm a ridiculous amount of kills. Highest I got was about 35 so far 

Edited by xDerErnst

15 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I know this will vary depending on many factors, but I’m just wondering approximately how many hours it took you to unlock the ‘General of the Army’ trophy?

Double XP won't end until at least next Tuesday at 1 pm EST. If you only care about the trophy, just play shipment and use the basic training Requistions with the highest streaks (Ball Turret Gunner, Paratroopers and Carpet Bombing) and either Commando or Cavalry as they're the ones that get most XP. 

I tried going for this cause it's a nice shiny gold but the toxic players really got under my skin. I would accidentally "unmute" all a few times every play session and it was just vile and toxic garbage, really turned me off from even loading the game up anymore.

I was never going to get the plat on it, so not really a huge loss for me.

• Like 1

It took me 23h to reach max level 55. And cot damn it felt way longer than the other CODs!! Like on Black Ops 4 it took me only 13 hours with double xp as well. That’s 10 more freakin hours even with double xp and I ain’t no scrub either as I was finishing top 3 in ground war every few games. So I’d definitely do it ASAP so  you can just get it out of the way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ImLordell said:

If you are good w double xp anywhere from 4-8 hours. If you are just decent play war and play the objective and it shouldn’t take long still. 

How many xp do you make? Because in a game you can do up do 20’000 xp, and a game last like 20 min. Furthermore you loose like 5 minutes between matches

And going to level 55 requires 1’500’000 xp ?

2 hours ago, ImLordell said:

If you are good w double xp anywhere from 4-8 hours. If you are just decent play war and play the objective and it shouldn’t take long still. 

Do you think war gives more xp than the others modes? Im 7 hours in and just reached lv 40 only playing tdm, gave war a few tries but it sucks, peps camping everywhere and when you go to the objective a fucking grenade rains starts and never stops 

btw, is it just me or the connection of this game is worse than beating santa? Anytime i hop in i get 2 bars max, with only the ps4 running online, no netflix, Spotify, no 'biology' videos downloading in my pc, and still the game keeps stuttering every gunfight

I didn’t enjoy this CoD that much, and I wanted to blast through the MP. I was playing Shipment 1944. Everything you have to do is head glitching with an LMG and aim for the spawns. 100+ Kill gameplays aren’t that hard with this method, and so you’ll be getting lots of XP. It took me around 10 hrs for Level 55. 

On 03/06/2020 at 11:47 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Oh shit, look who it is. :D Good to see you, brother.