PlayStation Store Error

Schivorer

I tried logging in now on the PSS on laptop with two different browsers and on smartphone but it won't log me in and also hides the option to log you in afterwards which completely disappears. Tried it also with different accounts but it always gives me the error that's like "Site not found, maybe its not available or the address might be wrong. Please choose home to use the PSS again." But it doesn't matter what I press afterwards, I will always get this error. 

The PSS lately has a lot of errors but now its the first time I can't login at all. Does someone has a similar problem or even has a solution for this?

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I keep getting a message on Safari that the browser has been updated and the store doesn't support the browser currently. I have to use a Private Session to log in and make it work in Safari.

I get that message with the "Brave" browser, which I believe is a spin-off from Firefox. The PS Store works fine with Mobile Safari but not Brave.

7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I keep getting a message on Safari that the browser has been updated and the store doesn't support the browser currently. I have to use a Private Session to log in and make it work in Safari.

Good workaround but that's not really a solution for a problem like this. Its been for a long time now so they should have had enough time by now to fix that but they just don't care.

It threw a few errors when I tried downloading DLC but it's working now, at least for me.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I get that message with the "Brave" browser, which I believe is a spin-off from Firefox. The PS Store works fine with Mobile Safari but not Brave.

All browsers on iOS are just reskins of Safari since Apple doesn't allow third party browser engines. And on desktops Brave is just a reskin of Chrome.

5 minutes ago, Schivorer said:

Good workaround but that's not really a solution for a problem like this. Its been for a long time now so they should have had enough time by now to fix that but they just don't care.

If Private mode doesn't work (you didn't say that you tried that in your post), when I had the same problem, I had to clear all Safari cookies/cache and it worked again for a bit. This is how they make money, they probably do care, but either enough people haven't brought it up to Sony support to get it escalated to the right people, or they haven't figured out how to fix it properly yet.

19 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

If Private mode doesn't work (you didn't say that you tried that in your post), when I had the same problem, I had to clear all Safari cookies/cache and it worked again for a bit. This is how they make money, they probably do care, but either enough people haven't brought it up to Sony support to get it escalated to the right people, or they haven't figured out how to fix it properly yet.

I will try that out and thanks for the tip, all I wanted to say is that we as the customers need to find that workarounds just to use their side and that shouldn't be the case.