Its still possible to buy

8 minutes ago, GT-LegendXO said:

to anyone who cares you are still able to purcahse the code from game.co.uk website 

I just recently started watching the series and wanted to check it out only to find out its been de listed and no longer sold on amazon. I was able to purchase it through their website and redeem it on my UK account with no problem.

Just thought I'd share 

So your saying you bought a code and redeem it on PS Store from Game UK even though it's delisted?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, UltraFire121 said:

So your saying you bought a code and redeem it on PS Store from Game UK even though it's delisted?

In theory as long as a code isn't expired, you can still redeem it even if the product is delisted. People were doing that with Ultimate Alliance for a while.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:
6 minutes ago, totallycrushed said:

Thanks for the heads up! Been wanting these so I bought both versions.

No problem,  and btw to anyone that is interested in this i think supplies are limited so who really knows how much more codes they have available.  if you been wanting this I would snatch it up soon, its sold out or unavailable everywhere else .

Edited by GT-LegendXO
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Havok_Knight said:

In theory as long as a code isn't expired, you can still redeem it even if the product is delisted. People were doing that with Ultimate Alliance for a while.

That's how it works. I got Scott Pilgrim and on of the DLC's years after it was delisted, because Best Buy was still selling codes. i know they had one of the Little Big Planet DLC's up for years as well. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Sony has honored every expired code I’ve ever heard of. Don’t give up because it has an expired date. It’ll probably redeem with no problem and if it does reach out to support 

Never knew this i thought i was screwed since i put it off for so long 

Edited by GT-LegendXO

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys i'm trying to buy a copy over on GAME for my UK account and was jw what you guys are doing when it says a phone number is required? It wont let me use my real number and I'm not sure what else to do.

I'm a huge fan and would love to play the game, I wish I wasn't so late.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 22/08/2020 at 9:18 PM, ArtxeSprinkles said:

i found it for sale on the french amazon: https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B00P9WMJVM/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A3G9IOHQDOG823&psc=1

i made a french amazon account and all but im getting some kind of error that removes it from my basket

Sadly it's region restricted (you have to have a valid connection from the country) No VPN can help so sadly you'll have to find someone who lives in France to assist you.

also Account and payment method doesn't matter. Just need access to a valid french connection.