Its still possible to buy

23 hours ago, ArtxeSprinkles said:

ah i see, apart from the french amazon is there no other way to get the ps4 version?

There is a Amazon Link but requires you to have a stable France Connection (meaning you have to be in france While connected to a france wifi or mobile broadband or you happen to know someone who can buy it for you who lives in france. No, VPN's don't work).

• 1 month later...
On 8/29/2020 at 2:55 PM, ArtxeSprinkles said:

ah i see, apart from the french amazon is there no other way to get the ps4 version?

apparently not trust me i have tried big time my mistake was not getting it when it was avaliable yrs ago didnt think it was gnna be taken away like tht in general atleast i got the ps3 version but still wish i had the ps4 version as well

• 5 months later...
On 6/18/2020 at 2:47 PM, Arin1979 said:

I got my code from Amazon.fr and my account is spanish. Need create one user from that country and download.

Any chance you could grab me a code from Amazon France as well? Been trying to get one from them for ages and nothing seems to work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 02/03/2022 at 3:33 AM, Italianlaaaad2 said:

O wait…:( guess its not working now This item is not available for purchase due to geographical restrictions… they should just buy the rights back

sorry for the late reply. I had to ask my UK friend to buy the code. apparently they don't allow non-UK resident to buy digital code at amazon. I have another PSN account for UK to redeem the code.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Sw2wo3 said:

dont suppose you had any luck?

AFAIK there's no more codes being sold at (any) Amazon and other big stores. There could be some codes left at small shops in certain countries, but even if you find the game on a website, it's 99% going to be an account for game sharing instead of a key.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sw2wo3 said:

dont suppose you had any luck?

You're the first reply I've gotten, so evidently no. As I'm not from the UK but have an alt already set up, I figured this might be a workaround I could make use of, but I have no clue what "_.uk" websites exist that distribute codes. I'm entirely at the mercy of others when it comes to that, frankly.

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 8:39 PM, Italianlaaaad2 said:

They can still resell it now then again microsoft….owns activision??stupid it never got a physical release

How exactly would this work in theory? Does the original licensee need to be paid if they were to re-list this game?