Unobtainable

Burstawesome

It's a completely random quest, but it's been quite a long time since I last had it. I unlocked it in January 2020 and I got it a few more times after that, but in the past few months I've never seen it. I don't reroll challenges though.

I gave a look over at the Xbox version and people have been unlocking it there. Seems just like some people have had bad luck.

I was able to get the quest in February which allowed me to get my region stack platinum. Theoretically it is still obtainable as long as you have had the quest still in your quest tab since before it apparently stopped appearing. If it has been removed that is really unfortunate for everyone who started the game, but at the same time I would personally fell joy that I would not have to put up with this nightmare. Those 4 months of constant playing were just awful.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

According to my trophy history, it took almost two months of daily play for the quest to show up for the first time. I'm not saying that it's impossible that Epic removed the quest from the pool, just that it can take a long time for it to finally show up.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I’ll be helpful if everyone that’s trying to get the mission reported through the game that is bugged somehow and that is impossible to get to see if maybe we get the attention of epic and also if somehow you managed to get it don’t complete it because as of rn the trophy’s are still bug from what I’ve heard