IronGold1988

Trophy guide?

21 posts in this topic

What happened to the trophy guide for this game? I just bought it off PSN and was looking forward to starting it soon. I clearly remember there being one not too long after its release. 

21 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

There is a guide on PowerPyx's site. Maybe you're thinking of that one?

No there was definitely one on this site. I don’t mind PowerPyx’s guides but they’re not exactly user friendly. 

You can use this video for the chalices if you need it:

Once you have those and you've unlocked the lost souls it's best to refer to PowerPyx's guide for where to find/lay the lost souls.. you'll most likely have almost every trophy after getting both of these done.

Edited by SlimSanta94

On 6.6.2020 at 7:55 AM, IronGold1988 said:

No, it was definitely this site. I don’t like the .org site either. 

I also thought I'd seen a guide here on psnp

No there hasn't been a guide on this site and trust me when I say this as me and a group of my lads are going to develop one real soon.

I made one day after release but they deleted it because it "wasnt as informative as powerpyx", so basically just copy and paste their guide because that's how you get approved apparently.

On 6/29/2020 at 7:23 PM, TereziTheDragon said:

I made one day after release but they deleted it because it "wasnt as informative as powerpyx", so basically just copy and paste their guide because that's how you get approved apparently.

That sucks man. But why delete it and  refer to another guide compare to your own work because it wasn't good enough? Its your guide, you should make it base on your approach for the game and how people will catch on with your work.

On 30-6-2020 at 4:23 AM, TereziTheDragon said:

Haha, I am 100% certain your guide was simply not good enough and thats why it didn’t get approved. If there is more information in another guide, you might as well take that in your advantage and strive for a better guide, explaining the information and methods better. What’s the point of making a guide when you don’t cover everything? Nobody wants a half-assed guide.

On 6/25/2020 at 2:39 AM, MarioMan200 said:

No there hasn't been a guide on this site and trust me when I say this as me and a group of my lads are going to develop one real soon.

I just started working on one today, but since you and your pals are developing one, how about you add me as a contributor and we work together?

It's really not that hard of a game and there are plenty of other sites that provide info for more tricky spots like where all the spirits are. All you really have to know is make sure to collect every chalice as you go to cut down on replay and get much better weapons. If you need a visual guide I have most of my platinum run on my YT.

I just saw that this game was coming to PSNow, so I came to check if it had any missables because I definitely remember there being a guide on here too. I guess 2 people is not large enough of a group to call this the Mandela Effect, lol.

There are no missable trophies in this game but different deaths trophy is horribly glitched :(.

Edited by hrc9980
All cap. 100% and all single trophy in guide

On 6/25/2020 at 2:39 AM, MarioMan200 said:

Hmmm. This...didn’t happen?

5 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Hmmm. This...didn’t happen?

AFGAMER360 Youtube complete guide, or other guide

I was planning on doing one but the problem was the proper motivation. The other friends i had working on the guide hadnt work with me at all and we ended up just dropping it altogether. Honestly sorry about having it be a let down to you.

Edited by MarioMan200

11 hours ago, MarioMan200 said:

I was planning on doing one but the problem was the proper motivation. The other friends i had working on the guide hadnt work with me at all and we ended up just dropping it altogether. Honestly sorry about having it be a let down to you.

LOL. No problem. I just picked up this game a few days back, and looked here, saw the thread, and thought it was funny. 

No offense intended, and certainly no apology necessary. 😄