About getting my rear thrashed

kaltezhan

So, I bought Doom Eternal on ps4 a week ago because this guy, SmvR got me pumped and I wanted to feel like a badass heavy metal slayer. Yea, I started straight on Nightmare cuz you know..I've beaten Mile High Club on Veteran, it's the same concept right? I'm decent at games.

Needless to say, I've already toned down to Hurt Me; dying at least 2 times each encounter and derping around with my guns

My first Doom game, and why in the hell haven't I played it before? So fkin fun!

33 minutes ago, zXShermanXz said:

You should check out Doom 2016. Personally I liked it better. 

There's no way you can go back to Doom 2016 after playing Doom Eternal, this game is just too much.

Also, to the OP @kaltezhan, the game is definitely harder at the beginning when you don't have any upgrades and you're still getting used to all the mechanics in the game, especially if this is your introduction to the series.

Nightmare difficulty might be too much for a first playthrough but I think Ultra Violence is a pretty sweet spot.

Edited by iFraaN97
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm only three chapters into this one so maybe things will change but I must agree with @zXShermanXz I enjoyed 2016 abit more largely due to the ammo management situation. feel like I can't really use what I wanna use because ammo is so scarce. It's more fun for me when I can't just blast away with what I like for the most part. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...