Can anybody successfully matchmake for raid on Discovery Mode?

I’ve been trying multiple times for the past few days to matchmake for the raid. Every time I connect, the second I’ve loaded up I get slapped with a Delta-03 error, which states “you have disconnected from The Division 2 servers.”

I’m 99.999% sure this isn’t my internet’s problem because I connect to every single other feature of this game without a problem, and every other game I play has no connection issues. I also have my PS4 on a wired connection so there’s no issues with WiFi routers being out of range.

I see that people are still earning the trophy for completing the raid. Is there some secret handshake or hidden way to get into the raid that doesn’t cause a disconnection error? I just matchmake for raids by navigating there after hitting the touchpad and tabbing over to the “Matchmake” function.

I’m big sad because the raid looks fun and I want to get the trophy :( Unfortunately, it looks like Ubisoft’s networking code was written by a college freshman hopped up on a nearly lethal dose of Adderall in one night.

They know about the Deltas. They talked about this in the last State of the Game.

Problem is, people are not giving them enough info. This could be a problem with ISPs, which has happened in other games.

You need to contact them with all the info you can give them. Your general location, ISP, exact Delta error, and so on.

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2232614-Server-Connectivity-DELTA-Error-Messages

Edited by Sky_RykerXD

I just reached World Tier 5 today and I can confirm: you MUST be World Tier 5 before the game allows you to join the raid.

I figured that was the case on Normal mode, but it doesn’t tell you (I don’t think) that you can’t even do it on Discovery Mode, despite being able to access matchmaking for Discovery Mode from the start. Instead, it’ll just kick you and tell you that you had a disconnection error instead of telling you the real problem: you’re too low leveled.

I figured I’d come back and let everybody know since I couldn’t find this information anywhere on the internet :)