Introduction & massive thank you to PSNProfiles

gerinoa

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Welcome aboard! 

I'm also a big FF fan myself, I but still need to pick up FFVIIR. I'd be interested to hear what your favorite in the series is.

Nice ! I love to see other fellow FF fans. I would say my GOAT is FFX & FFX-2 as a duet, followed by FFVIII then FFXIII & FFXIII-2 also together. What's yours ?

Anyway I understand you I'm in the same boat for FFVIIR, and I'm usually VERY late on every serie or release.

Thank you for the welcome guys :)

29 minutes ago, gerinoa said:

Nice ! I love to see other fellow FF fans. I would say my GOAT is FFX & FFX-2 as a duet, followed by FFVIII then FFXIII & FFXIII-2 also together. What's yours ?

Anyway I understand you I'm in the same boat for FFVIIR, and I'm usually VERY late on every serie or release.

Thank you for the welcome guys :)

FFX is my favorite, but IX is a close second. Can't say I enjoy either one's trophy list though. Haha.

On 04/06/2020 at 6:54 PM, Beyondthegrave07 said:

FFX is my favorite, but IX is a close second. Can't say I enjoy either one's trophy list though. Haha.

On 04/06/2020 at 7:00 PM, Astray404 said:

Wow it's good to see a FF fan here. My favs are FFXI, FFXII and FFXIII trilogy. I do enjoy FFX and FFX-2 but those trophies are killing me xD 

Great selection of different titles ! And funnily enough none of you neither quoted FFVI or FVII we usually see as favorites in war lists.

I feel you both when it comes to those trophies tho. Thanks god I don't always feel the need the play again remasters or remakes when I fondly remember the original game.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2020 at 7:58 PM, BADMUSTAFA said:

welcome man & enjoy your stay with family PSNP & 1f38b.png happy hunting to 

On 07/06/2020 at 7:12 PM, Dr_Mayus said:

Welcome officially to the site :)

Thank you to both of you, I appreciate ?

On 6/4/2020 at 7:51 AM, gerinoa said:

Hello everyone,

I've been using the site for yeeeaaars as a guest and I just decided to join, it was about time !

The first thing I did after joining was to give money to become a Premium member because I really wanted to say a massive thank you to all the administration team & the community for all the work that was done since so many years. PSNProfiles is to me the best PlayStation related website by far and I use it a lot to get informations and, of course, trophy guides. So, again, a big thank you to everyone involved !

I come from France and as a gamer I could say that my favorite series are Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed (it used to be Mario when I was young), and overall narrative, cinematic and story driven games. After owning every consoles for all generations before, I'm only on PlayStation systems since 2013, so PS3, PSV & PS4 at the moment (and PS5 soon).

See you everyone !

gerinoa

Welcome to the site. This is a great community to be a part of. 

I completely agree with you about being a premium member, its the least you can do for everything the site does for you. For me, the time I save with the guides is priceless.

Nice to see another Final Fantasy fan. They are some of the best RPG games in my opinion. I played the very first one on the Nintendo. My favorite by far would be the US version of Final Fantasy 3. The one that released on the Super Nintendo. I believe it was actually the 6th one in the series but we didn't see them all here in the States. That was such a great game. I was going to pick it up for the Vita but there were no trophies. Second would be FF7 obviously. 

Again, welcome to the site. It great to have you. 

On 11/06/2020 at 6:04 PM, LoveInHell said:

Awesome, welcome~

Thank you :)

22 hours ago, NERVergoproxy said:

Welcome out of the shadows.

Neat avatar. Always thought the judges were cool. Now only if I could finish XII.

Thanks ! I agree, they look so cool and I'm sure you can finish XII but it takes a lot of time obviously.

On 15/06/2020 at 5:45 PM, StressEater said:

Welcome to the site. This is a great community to be a part of. 

I completely agree with you about being a premium member, its the least you can do for everything the site does for you. For me, the time I save with the guides is priceless.

Nice to see another Final Fantasy fan. They are some of the best RPG games in my opinion. I played the very first one on the Nintendo. My favorite by far would be the US version of Final Fantasy 3. The one that released on the Super Nintendo. I believe it was actually the 6th one in the series but we didn't see them all here in the States. That was such a great game. I was going to pick it up for the Vita but there were no trophies. Second would be FF7 obviously. 

Again, welcome to the site. It great to have you. 

The site is such a big help and a great community 200% agree.

Great taste ! You were lucky to be able to play FF back in the day. Here in Europe, FFVI was never released until the end of PS1 era. I remember reading magazines in 1994 with import review on SNES, it was really frustrating believe me :P  But you could still play it on Vita anyway, even with no trophies, it's still awesome.

54 minutes ago, gerinoa said:

Thank you :)

Thanks ! I agree, they look so cool and I'm sure you can finish XII but it takes a lot of time obviously.

The site is such a big help and a great community 200% agree.

Great taste ! You were lucky to be able to play FF back in the day. Here in Europe, FFVI was never released until the end of PS1 era. I remember reading magazines in 1994 with import review on SNES, it was really frustrating believe me :P  But you could still play it on Vita anyway, even with no trophies, it's still awesome.

I really like the community here. Everyone seems to always be willing to help and you don't see people bashing each other on the forums. I guess that's what you get when it comes to the PlayStation community. We are just a classier and more sophisticated group of people. 

I have deeply thought about playing it just for the fun of it. But I have such a long list of games in my backlog right now. I know that every time I play it, I will feel like I am wasting time and I should be working on a game that will reward me with trophies.