The co-op is terrible

This was the main mode i was looking forward to but it is very disappointing, only 1 mode is just boring and lazy. So many issues, most heros are just shit and underpowered, but fight against them and they are 10x more powerful, playing as the Emperor i got killed in 2 shots of Leia's pistol! The damage even the regular AI takes is ridiculous. I have been killed many times through walls, the AI auto aim is just stupid, the hit detection is bad, the spawning delay is annoying and why do i have to wait to pick a 4k hero, no difficulty option, it just badly unbalanced and kills the fun for me. I haven't played MP but i bet that is even more unbalanced. 

I really like the co-op and it's the main mode I really play now and I've got the plat for the game, although I do agree that the spawn delay is annoying and either needs to be lowered or removed altogether but with EA choosing to end development for it apart from some bug fixes it's sadly not going to happen.

• Like 1

The AI is too good I would argue. They essentially have aimbot and will always get you if you don't get them first unfortunately. that being said, the heroes and villains are not underpowered - you should see how they were originally released. they've actually been nerfed and tweaked since, so you just need a bit of skill to do well. the spawning delay is there for a reason: its battlefront. Its not call of duty. the actual multiplayer is fine, maybe give it a go before assuming the worst

You are probably picking a force user and rushing in swinging wildly and shocked that you are being defeated so quickly and easily. You can't do that. If you are struggling with force users try using a blaster hero. I find blaster heroes are much easier to control in co-op. While the AI can be cheap at times, its hardly difficult. I enjoy co-op. Reminds me of the OG Battlefront back in the day.