SIMS 4 UPDATE

Slydez_Lampard

I guess they released a new patch. 

I tried to do Black Widow trophy legitimately, but, apparently, it can't be done with a gay couple -_-

So I tried to download the characters from the gallery, the ones that instantly die when you start playing (like it's shown on the video) and None of them died :/ I already tried a new game with different uploaded characters (with the same image and description). 

So this particular trophy was "fixed" or I have to create a female character and kill all her husbands.

11 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

I tried to do Black Widow trophy legitimately, but, apparently, it can't be done with a gay couple -_-

So I tried to download the characters from the gallery, the ones that instantly die when you start playing (like it's shown on the video) and None of them died :/ I already tried a new game with different uploaded characters (with the same image and description). 

So this particular trophy was "fixed" or I have to create a female character and kill all her husbands.

Very surprised it doesn’t work with gay couples, the trophy doesn’t specify gender ? 

24 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

At least two of my Black Widow's dead spouses were also women, so I don't think that's the reason your first attempt didn't work out. Unless it was just the fact that the widow was male, but that doesn't seem probable when the trophy description is so broadly worded. I might have to toy around with this on my alt because now I'm curious.

On 16/06/2020 at 3:16 AM, TurtlePM said:

You need to make sure aging is on when you load the black widow family. Check the game settings once you have loaded the family.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malachen said:

You need to make sure aging is on when you load the black widow family. Check the game settings once you have loaded the family.

Maybe that was it. I always played with aging off because I wanted to do the 5 attributes for one character.

Meanwhile I got the trophy with the gay character. I did another trophy that I have to be 100% relationship with a ghost (one of the dead husbands) and he stook around the living. I don't know if I count it wrong (killing 4 instead of 5), but I had to "ask to be friends" with the ghost before proposing the final husband. Once he died, the trophy popped.