can you stream it

Lonemankane

6 hours ago, KANERKB said:

Um no mostly looking if I can stream the game on twitch.

You should be able to, unless its a game which blocks recording for certain scenes.

Or it copywrites people from streaming past a certain point which to my knowledge only happened with persona 5 so you should be fine.

Edited by charxsetsuna

9 hours ago, charxsetsuna said:

You should be able to, unless its a game which blocks recording for certain scenes.

Or it copywrites people from streaming past a certain point which to my knowledge only happened with persona 5 so you should be fine.

You sure? as the bioshock collection has it where you can't stream it at all, go past the menus and it has copywrite blocked scene for all the games.

4 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

You sure? as the bioshock collection has it where you can't stream it at all, go past the menus and it has copywrite blocked scene for all the games.

Really? turns out you cant. Why on earth would they do that? Taking a leaf out of persona's book .

Edited by charxsetsuna

4 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Really? turns out you cant. Why on earth would they do that? Taking a leaf out of persona's book .

well they do the same with other games such as dragon ball xenovers 2 when your near the end the stream will be blocked in both the fight and the cutscenes, same goes with playing the dlc music as it is copywrited or something even though it was made for the game and it makes no sense. but that is why I ask if I could stream this one of it as I just plan to get 1 and stream it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KANERKB said:

well they do the same with other games such as dragon ball xenovers 2 when your near the end the stream will be blocked in both the fight and the cutscenes, same goes with playing the dlc music as it is copywrited or something even though it was made for the game and it makes no sense. but that is why I ask if I could stream this one of it as I just plan to get 1 and stream it

Looks like your going to need a capture card unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, charxsetsuna said:

Looks like your going to need a capture card unfortunately.

oh I got one just need a better pc to use it as my one now is too weak to do a good enough stream on it, I mostly use the ps4 streaming as it lets me stream now and then do a better one later.

Edited by KANERKB

by using a capture card, you should be able to completely bypass it for streaming. the ps4 shouldnt be able to recognize its being recorded. i streamed and platted Bioshock 1 on ps4 and on stream semi-recently, so i dunno why streaming capability would change.

3 minutes ago, PlatNEm said:

by using a capture card, you should be able to completely bypass it for streaming. the ps4 shouldnt be able to recognize its being recorded. i streamed and platted Bioshock 1 on ps4 and on stream semi-recently, so i dunno why streaming capability would change.

I meant without using a capture card can I use the ps4 streaming to stream it to twitch and so on but i got the answer and yeah