Issues with ending trophies?

Ashande

Not sure if my game just glitched, or if there is some issue in the coding (either seems equally possible, given the other problems I have had with this title) but...

Played game through the first time, killed and condemned everyone. Got Nightmare ending (as expected.) Started the game for a second round, saved and forgave everyone, but received the bad ending (with the demon commenting that I “should not have killed that person”) and associated trophy.

I went back, deleted all my save data and reinstalled the game, and will attempt another “save everyone” run, to see if it works properly, but wanted to give folks a heads up and see if anyone else had had a similar issue.

Edited by Ashande

30 minutes ago, Ashande said:

Not sure if my game just glitched, or if there is some issue in the coding (either seems equally possible, given the other problems I have had with this title) but...

Played game through the first time, killed and condemned everyone. Got Nightmare ending (as expected.) Started the game for a second round, saved and forgave everyone, but received the bad ending (with the demon commenting that I “should not have killed that person”) and associated trophy.

I went back, deleted all my save data and reinstalled the game, and will attempt another “save everyone” run, to see if it works properly, but wanted to give folks a heads up and see if anyone else had had a similar issue.

Yes it’s a known glitch. Happened to me and a few others too. The only way around it is to delete the game and save game data and start a fresh. That worked for me. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 2:29 AM, Radford999 said:

Yes it’s a known glitch. Happened to me and a few others too. The only way around it is to delete the game and save game data and start a fresh. That worked for me. 

That is annoying. I hope it gets patched so people don't have to delete everything.