Game challenge ideas.

jninja79

Hey all, hope you are safe and well.

So Ive had an idea for a project im working on, but I need a little help to make it work. Im planning on doing some form of livestream in which I try to complete as many different game challenges as possible over a set amount of time. Each one failed is some money donated to a charity or fund. The challenges can be for any game but need to be short ish so I can get through a decent amount of them.

They can be anything from jumping into a pool without a parachute on GTA 5 in under 3 attempts, to the classic giant slayer challenge on Fifa. Any challenges or ideas would be a great help and much appreciated. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Many thanks
jninja79

I actually read this thread a couple times. I had a few ideas but I am not really sure what you are looking for, exactly. Is your goal to donate to charity? Because if it is, then you can use the difficult challenges/ trophies that most people have trouble with. But if your goal is to just make some funny/ silly videos and pick up followers. Then just let them post the challenge for you along with the charity of their choice. So an example would be, I will challenge you to completing Fector's Challenge with X try's. If you are successful then I will donate $100 to the Red Cross. If you are not successful, then you will make the donation.