Multiplayer trophies not unlocking

I have just recently done this since the game has become free, did not have any issues. No one seems to be having any issues relating to this. I would suggest remaining in a match if you joined mid-game wait for the next match to start and win that one. If you are going for platinum you will eventually need to obtain both these trophies, in the sense that you will need 500 hero kills and 25 hero ship kills. So unless your game is glitched some how I would suggest to not worrying about it too much.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Burstawesome said:

I have just recently done this since the game has become free, did not have any issues. No one seems to be having any issues relating to this. I would suggest remaining in a match if you joined mid-game wait for the next match to start and win that one. If you are going for platinum you will eventually need to obtain both these trophies, in the sense that you will need 500 hero kills and 25 hero ship kills. So unless your game is glitched some how I would suggest to not worrying about it too much.

I agree, if you're going for the plat, those trophies will come naturally! ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RapiDuS said:

I did 25 multiplayer milestones and the trophy did not unlock. I joined another game. Nothing. Exited the app, joined again, nothing.

No idea what to tell you unlocked it with no issue, the trophy seems to be buggy. All you can do is hope you get it, i don't think EA will do anything about it.

2 hours ago, Burstawesome said:

No idea what to tell you unlocked it with no issue, the trophy seems to be buggy. All you can do is hope you get it, i don't think EA will do anything about it.

I just got it.

I had 27 milestones completed shared among multiplayer, troopers, heroes and star fighters.

Last one was “field commander”, the 100 allies boost. Then I completed the 28th (trying the tax-130) in the “multiplayer” section and the trophy unlocked. 
Seems buggy and I guess you just need to keep playing and completing milestones.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:47 AM, GUDGER666 said:

The 150 heavy sentry has glitched for me, i must have about 500 kills using that. 

As soon as i say this the next kill gives me the trophy lol typical

Came here looking for answers on this one as well. I use that class a lot, and figure I should have it by now. Hopefully I get your luck next time I play.

• 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

I'm having trouble with the "50 kills in Heroes Vs. Villains". I added up how many kills I had at the end of each mission and I should be around 65 and it hasn't popped yet.

Hm, keep in mind that assists don't count. They kind of mash those two stats (kills and assists) together when showing the end of match summary.

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

Hm, keep in mind that assists don't count. They kind of mash those two stats (kills and assists) together when showing the end of match summary.

That's probably my problem. I just realized that it pops up with the defeated message as well even if it's just an assist, so my counts are all off now, lol.

I remember that, before the game was free and before some of the expansion releases, certain trophies would not unlock unless the game in the active lobby was part of the original level set the game released with.

For example, I achieved level 50 in a Supremecy Match, but did not get the trophy until loading a match on Starkiller base. It could be that certain criteria is not tracked/concidered in every game mode, though, testing that isn't really a simple thing and probably not worth trying to track unless you could organize a large sample size to get a level of accuracy in your results

20200716-035734.jpg

As shown in the image above, I earned the trophy while loading a base game map. So, it may not be that the trophies are buggy, but rather nuanced in what is considered to count/be recognized.

Edited by Dreggit

9 hours ago, Dreggit said:

As shown in the image above, I earned the trophy while loading a base game map. So, it may not be that the trophies are buggy, but rather nuanced in what is considered to count/be recognized.

Same here with the trophy for level 25.

For the 25 headshots trophy (I did more than 30 in one game), I needed to play another game again and popped at the 1st headshot. So maybe is the map.

On 11.7.2020 at 10:27 PM, Kittet3 said:

I'm having trouble with the "50 kills in Heroes Vs. Villains". I added up how many kills I had at the end of each mission and I should be around 65 and it hasn't popped yet.

Kills after each mission are also assists. Assists dont count

• 3 months later...