Platinum question

This plat is extremely easy even for people who don't play fighting games. This game system is very simple to understand so it's also a good introduction into fighting games.

The Hard RPG mode playthrough will require setting up some stuff in the beginning to have extra damage, but other than that is a breeze (and you don't even have to do it if you get lucky and randomly get the sword you need to get for the trophy).

Online you only need to win 1 single match. Before getting to play people you have to play 5 matches against bots and then 2 against people. If you win one of those 2 you are already done with the online.

I did this on Steam, so I don't have it on my list here (didn't feel like paying for PS+ just for 1 trophy).

EDIT: Forgot to aswer the DLC part. There is only character DLC, and I don't think they will add anything else other than characters. The DLC is not needed for anything, althought I'd recommend Narmaya just because she is the best =P (not as beginner friendly, though)

Edited by AndresLionheart

5 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

This plat is extremely easy even for people who don't play fighting games. This game system is very simple to understand so it's also a good introduction into fighting games.

The Hard RPG mode playthrough will require setting up some stuff in the beginning to have extra damage, but other than that is a breeze (and you don't even have to do it if you get lucky and randomly get the sword you need to get for the trophy randomly).

Online you only need to win 1 single match. Before getting to play people you have to play 5 matches against bots and then 2 against people. If you win one of those 2 you are already done with the online.

I did this on Steam, so I don't have it on my list here (didn't feel like paying for PS+ just for 1 trophy).

EDIT: Forgot to aswer the DLC part. There is only character DLC, and I don't think they will add anything else other than characters. The DLC is not needed for anything, althought I'd recommend Narmaya just because she is the best =P (not as beginner friendly, though)

Thank you a lot, i’ll start this Game As soon as i plat Xenoverse.