NASCAR Heat 5 trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

Same games as NH4 except an updated paint scheme/driver roster. Same trophy list as NH4, except they added four trophies:

"Complete a 25% race"

"Complete a 50% race"

"Earn 3 Rivals"

"Earn 3 Allies"

I have to assume that because the trophy doesn't say anything about "and longer," we will have to do a separate 25%, 50% and 100% length race. Not the worst additions, as we can still use a dirt track to make it go by quick. Same goes for the ally and rival trophies, they will most likely come easily by racing clean for the first couple of races, then dumping your three least favorite drivers instead of just one. I usually only dumped Johnny Sauter because he is a bitch, but now I need to find two other drivers to hate on lol.

My biggest concern is the glitches. NH4 was so full of them that I got frustrated and platinumed the game as fast as possible, rather than enjoying it. I also emailed them several times about the glitched trophies and was ignored. So once again I face a dilemma: Do I support a dev who doesn't seem to care about my concerns and produces less-than-great Nascar games, or do I skip out on NH5? I also have to give up on being one, if not the only, person to complete every single Nascar entry since 2008.

Edited by AerisFlowerGirl

Ooh, so close to a good list! The four online trophies made this a game I probably won't ever play now

I dont care about NASCAR so I certainly wouldn't be getting this full price, but would consider it if it was cheap enough. But by the time that happens, the online will probably either be dead or filled with expert players who never stopped playing.

No real loss for me, though 

18 hours ago, Hotrod_felix said:

Same as batman arkham knight base-game: EVERY trophy was bronze, no matter how difficult the objective was haha

Arkham Knight has one Silver in the base game, I suppose.

Edited by BadRep24

On 6/6/2020 at 0:41 PM, AerisFlowerGirl said:

Same games as NH4 except an updated paint scheme/driver roster. Same trophy list as NH4, except they added four trophies:

"Complete a 25% race"

"Complete a 50% race"

"Earn 3 Rivals"

"Earn 3 Allies"

I have to assume that because the trophy doesn't say anything about "and longer," we will have to do a separate 25%, 50% and 100% length race. Not the worst additions, as we can still use a dirt track to make it go by quick. Same goes for the ally and rival trophies, they will most likely come easily by racing clean for the first couple of races, then dumping your three least favorite drivers instead of just one. I usually only dumped Johnny Sauter because he is a bitch, but now I need to find two other drivers to hate on lol.

My biggest concern is the glitches. NH4 was so full of them that I got frustrated and platinumed the game as fast as possible, rather than enjoying it. I also emailed them several times about the glitched trophies and was ignored. So once again I face a dilemma: Do I support a dev who doesn't seem to care about my concerns and produces less-than-great Nascar games, or do I skip out on NH5? I also have to give up on being one, if not the only, person to complete every single Nascar entry since 2008.

Speaking of glitched trophies, the one trophy that seems to be glitched for me is the Car Collector one.  Done each series where I had all 6 cars owned but trophy never popped up.

• 4 months later...
On 6/6/2020 at 3:24 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Ooh, so close to a good list! The four online trophies made this a game I probably won't ever play now

I dont care about NASCAR so I certainly wouldn't be getting this full price, but would consider it if it was cheap enough. But by the time that happens, the online will probably either be dead or filled with expert players who never stopped playing.

No real loss for me, though 

The MP trophies are actually very easy to get. Join any lobby, preferably one with a low race length, and once the race begins, do not touch any buttons on your controller. After a few seconds, you will lose connection to the lobby and other racers will disappear, but you will still be able to race. Complete the race and it will count as a win toward the trophies.

• Like 2

• 8 months later...