PS3 games with terrible servers

Conker

in this forum list the ps3 games that u have played or know people have played and that have terrible servrers

terrible servers can be anything from lag, connection issues, de-ranking just to name a few

ill start 

F.E.A.R 2 Project Origion 

Far cry 2

Red Faction Guerrilla

WWE 13

Max Payne 3

AvP

Lost Planet 2

Edited by jarethgeason
  • Like 4

in this forum list the ps3 games that u have played or know people have played and that have terrible servrers

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist. My friends either can't connect, get kicked as the game is going into a match, get kicked in the match, despite it saying "Host migration" if the host leaves, everyone just gets kicked to the lobby, and, on some occasions, if I'm partied up with friends, it splits us up in match so we're on opposite teams. We're partied up! How the hell does that work!? The game is only two weeks old so I can forgive them because I'm hoping they'll fix the issues ASAP, especially since the campaign and even co-op (which doesn't seem to have any of the issues the MP does) are phenomenal.

WWE '13 is the worse I've experienced. It has all the problems you mentioned and more, like seemingly never ending loading screens. When you finally get into a game you find that the communtiy is just filled with cheaters and spammers.

Also I had issues with Dead Island Riptide trying to send or receive game invites.

• Like 1

Quantum of Solace - have no freaking clue why I even played the online or better yet earned the platinum. The online is garbage and the person who made it should have their arms and legs tied together for a week and should be stripped of all multiplayer-based decisions FOR-EV-ER. Tell 'em kid.

sandlot-forever.jpg

• Like 2

Surprised nobody has mentioned Battlefield bad Company.

Can't connect, being in a squad we can't join server but can join separate. Tried for an hour last month to connect to a game, would take forever to load map, as soon as I would find out which side I was on, I would get kicked or lose connection.

Just need to finish off a few more patches/wildcards and get the remaining kills but servers are trash.

Edited by Paulie1313