PS3 games with terrible servers

Conker

Are we talking in terms of gaming in general if so the majority of ps3 servers are terrible compared to there xbox counterparts but that's understandable considering you have to pay for online gaming on the xbox.

Personally, I have never found that to be the case. In fact, I've had more trouble finding games on my 360 than I do on my PS3. 

Parker

• Like 1

Microsoft is generally regarded as having better servers based on the fact you have 1 million + people paying 60.00 a year JUST to play online. With that kind of revenue, they SHOULD have better servers but for what Sony charges us for online now and in the future I am comfortable with the servers we have as they have some slight issues, but nothing crazy.

Also worth noting, of the games mentioned most are 4 years old so that contributes to the shoddy service.

Such ignorance.

Ignorance? No, ignorance would be believing something on the internet over my own personal experience. Not once did I claim Sony had better servers or that you were wrong, I simply said in my personal experience I have not found Xbox servers to be better. 

Parker

• Like 3

Ignorance? No, ignorance would be believing something on the internet over my own personal experience. Not once did I claim Sony had better servers or that you were wrong, I simply said in my personal experience I have not found Xbox servers to be better.

Parker

i know yeah that comment was uncalled for really. My apologises I shall add Edited by JoeTootell

LittleBigPlanet Karting: Playing with friends, get kicked often

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale: Connecting with others and errors while battling.

GTAIV AWP (Although i had no trouble, but for everyone else) Races or wins wouldn't save on the R* server.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Battlefield bad Company.

Can't connect, being in a squad we can't join server but can join separate. Tried for an hour last month to connect to a game, would take forever to load map, as soon as I would find out which side I was on, I would get kicked or lose connection.

Just need to finish off a few more patches/wildcards and get the remaining kills but servers are trash.

That one is pretty bad. Never could figure out how to squad up with friends. If we did, we would get put in different squads the next round. Really surprised the servers are still up

1- Tekken 6. it was a pain for me at the time when i had to do the 30 online matches.

2- Resident evil 5 gold edition. thank god the platinum doesn't required the online trophies the matches there is a LAG happy!

even angry Joe did talks about it on his RE5 review and makes fun of the lags too.

3- Dead nation. i heard a lot's of peoples talked about how bad DN server is, i never played this game online, i did all the coop parts with my brother on the same console.