PS3 games with terrible servers

Conker

You guy's should  specify your posting by server or peer-2-peer.

There's a huge difference, since peer-2-peer relies on the host's bandwidth to function properly. Or for that matter a game, if no ones hosting, there are no "servers".

Actual client server games tend to fair much better in terms of life, and overall thruput. They are "always on" and in a farms most of the time with huge bandwidth.

Far Cry 3 in co op. You can't choose which chapter to play (though there is a trick but it almost never works). I should be able to make my own lobby and choose which level to play online instead of just offline. My two last trophies has glitched and it takes forever to find a server with the right one.

OMG Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.... I Was Working On The 50 Wins Online Title For My LAST Title TO Get My Platinum. My Cousin Wanted To Start A New Game So I Erased My Save File..... It Erases Your Online Records Too !!!!!!!!! The Games Servers DONT Save Your Records WTF??? Your Stats Are Tied To Your PS3 Save ..... HUGE MISTAKE !!!!!!!

I can honestly say that I've almost never had any problem with any of my games' servers. Even Brutal Legend was very fast (not just fast, but very fast).

Back in the Rock Band 2 era, there were some pretty bad days. People were dropping out of songs all the time. I figured it was their Internet because mine has always been rock solid and perfectly reliable.

It may not matter much but, a little tip would be; if you're experiencing trouble with your Internet, try unplugging the modem's electrical power chord from the wall for 10-15 seconds. You should do this at least once a month. Just remember; when you pay the company, unplug the company.

Around every 20-30 days, your modem/Internet develops...um...like, digital dust bunnies. Sort of like when a vaccuum's filter is full or, your shower drain has too much hair in it. It starts to lag and hiccup and barf and crap in it's own pants and spit you out because it's aaaaannnd etc.

I've had dead servers with games like Brutal Legends and Riddick, however, I never had a problem boosting either.  

For those of you having trouble connecting to boosters/friends on Brutal Legends, you both must have the DLC.  It seems like it even helps if one of you have the DLC.  For some reason, it helps create the games better.  

Riddick was probably the best movie-to-game game I've ever seen.  It's unfortunate the MP servers never got populated.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...