PS3 games with terrible servers

Conker

Tbh, Uncharted 3 for me. Over the years, yeah I could've mentioned some other games.

But nothing is quite as irritating as lagging in your favorite Mp game, waiting extra unneeded minutes to join a simple match-making game/custom game, and then fail to load anyway....& my favorite, having friends in your party be on opposite teams....there have been other games I've played not even on my trophy log that have also been frustrating too, but nothing has come as close as this game for me.

Still play it though =]

• 1 month later...

Well the servers are down now but when i was playing the game it had the worst lag ever and i could barely play with friends. i'm talking about Resistance 2 of course ^_^ I had some good matches that i really enjoyed but most of the times it was too laggy =/

• 2 weeks later...

for me i gotta go with any WWE game and Playstation All-stars, all the people saying Operation Raccoon however i don't get. sure finding people to play it is a pain, both hero and normal story line but when i play it (even now) and do the death match style games i never have a problem. its just the story modes that take forever like i said but even then no problems.

actually a lot of games you guys listed i never had problems on.

RE5

Ghost Recon Future Soldiers

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Soul Cal V

battlefield 3 (and 4) as well as bad company

and so on, then again maybe i was just one of the lucky ones.

I'm sure it was sad earlier, but the Guitar Hero games take the cake. I've never seen a more inept online.

Another example is BattleFantasia. Not only do you get kicked out regularly, but you also lose your online progress towards any trophies unless you are quitting after a short number of matches. It's a miracle I got through that.

Sadly Red Dead Redemption, this game's multiplayer was almost flawless when I first played it a few years back, but know it's almost unplayable on public sessions which is a real shame. I have never played any gang matches on PS3 ever since I bought it.  :(

Also Battlefield 3 but it's not really that much of a pain, mostly when it comes to co-op when searching for players sometimes takes up for half an hour. Public matches on other modes used be a pain also when I first bought the game, getting disconnected from most matches but it seemed to fix itself the last time I played.

Last game would be Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3 version dunno about PS4). I have never played with anyone on it. Invites don't work, searching for battles doesn't work either and simply waiting for someone to join your session doesn't work either. Although I have little problem with this since I prefer playing Warriors games on my own.

• 2 weeks later...

MX vs ATV Supercross

If you're lucky you'll get a full race in then as soon as the next race is loading you'll get disconnected from the host, my favorite is when you join a race already on going and wait the entire race to finish to get in on the fun only to get disconnected after the race finishes.

Out of all the games I have played including the likes of brutal legend, ps all stars, and resident evil operation raccoon city, defiance was the absolute worst. Kicks every 20 minutes and then won't let you back on until you do a full system reset. I heard they fixed it but that seems a few years too late. So glad im playing a single player game now.

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days has probably the worst servers I've ever played on, depending on the match type you need 4-6 people to start a match, there's no invite system for ranked matches, and if someone leaves during the game (usually if they're losing) it just boots everyone the majority of the time, by the time I got the platinum I'd say that I completed around 20% of the games I played. The BIGS 2 would have to be the runner up, it's not first since the online was pretty easy.

Other's I'd classify as terrible are Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Decade Duel Plus, MX v ATV Reflex, WWE SvR 11, WWE '12, WWE '13, WWE 2K14, WWE All Stars, Mercenaries 2, Dead Island, Dead Island Riptide, any Worms games, nail'd, Front Mission Evolved, Backbreaker, Blitz 2 The League & Rogue Warrior.

Edited by After The Rain