PS3 games with terrible servers

Conker

• 2 weeks later...

I can't remember if I posted in this thread, but before they were shut down, the absolute worst servers were for the Guitar Hero games. After about three days, they just stopped working; you could NEVER get a random match set up. After about a month, it was a bear even to get a scheduled match with a friend set up.

Twisted Metal - the servers were pretty shoddy most of the time, and it could take forever to get into a match that your friends were playing in, but I persevered and eventually managed to land that ultra-rare platinum.

LBP Karting - I've done all of the online trophies, but by God, some of them were a pain to get.  The servers for this game are atrocious.

Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark - the Escalation mode in this game is a lot of fun..... when the game decides to allow you to remain in a match until it's over.  Got kicked out of several matches, had a few host migrations, my PS3 crashed several times while playing the online (but never during the campaign), and oftentimes my playing partner and myself just couldn't connect to each other.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From what I played

Dead Nation - ( it seems that no one playing it online by the time I was going for the co-op trophies, and I heard people saying even if you could get online the server is drunk! thank god for the offline Co-op mode )

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2 - ( multiplayer mode is a wasteland, I played it with a friend online... the frame rate drop from 60FPS to something like 20 or 16FPS and most of the time it forced it self to exist the MP, and the buttons response is to slow )

Tomb Raider - ( as it actually at least WORKS! but it's soo boring, few times I got exploded and saw my character fly out of the map, and I couldn't join the match till wether the host is quit back to lobby or I quit myself or the match end )

EDIT : didn't know that I'm already posted here before, but at least I added a new game.

Edited by yellowwindow7