Soggy cave?

We have had hard time getting this one as well. Soggy Swamp is the level that crashes the most for us and the one time we had it, already in the cave that has the map and it crashed ?

I'll use the tip about checking count of secrets at start to see if it is even worth bothering going through whole level. Really not a fan of Soggy Swamp due to all the crashes, plus the Couldron Boss and the blobs and those witches with the pink spills.

Edited by cusman
  • Like 1

It shouldnt matter if it has 1 secret or two

From my understanding those secrets are for the hidden chests spread throughout the levels Idk maybe im wrong, im just the player revive trophy away from the platinum and im still trying to figure out some of the games mechanics like weapon damage vs weapon power levels  and how the power level is actually more important than how much damage said weapon does, etc
Its a fun little game but somethings confuse me

Like why cant i adjust my difficulty levels..

i go to play the secret cow level on apocalypse mode and the minimum difficulty i can play it on is apocalypse level 4

why cant i choose difficulty 1 if i want?

17 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

I think he’s right.. it has to be two secrets.. never once, and I’ve played a lot, never once have I seen 0/2 secrets on soggy.. it’s always 0/1

I just found it and there was only 1 secret on the map so don't wait for 2 as I tried reloading >50 times waiting for 2 secrets on the map. 

Perhaps I got lucky but I got this to spawn in about 15 attempts and it was with the 2 secrets on the map when it spawned. It's not very interesting when it does so I would not worry too much. I much prefer running the creepy crypt or the underhalls out the secret levels plus cow for levelling for enchantment slots. That said I am now waiting on the DLC as I found there was not much replayability in it for me once most of your items are at level 107 or better. I am only playing occasionally now to help my young daughter finish off her game.