Ghost Scoops?

DrakeHellsing

I'm having trouble with these appearing.  Well the first one at the moment since I'm not far enough for the other 2 yet (playing on a new file instead of my other file).

I've been to the Palm area lake at midnight, and even stayed until 4am game time, but no white haze even appeared.  Am I suppose to go there and have my camera at the ready? Or do I need to have the scoop activated for it to show up? Cause Donny hasn't given me the scoop info for it yet (I think the latest scoop for monster/boss related ones he's given me was for the Rainbow Butterfly Reunited, which I'm close to doing).

But looking up, everyone just says to go to the lake between midnight and 4 am, wait for some fog and snap a picture, but yet, no fog shows up.

Edit: Okay, I understand it now.  Gotta be there at the right time and snap pictures, having the ghost appear in the lens somewhere... and then snap a pic of it when it's suppose to be in the middle of the lens.  Gotta kept it in mind for the other ghost pictures.

Edited by DrakeHellsing
  • Like 1