Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality (PC)

Dreakon13

There are so many, so many great games in there! It's a crazy bundle - and itch.io announced hundreds more are coming.

I wish Sony would do the same - the games all came from devs who volunteered, and many of the more established games are also available on PS4. It would be a matter of putting out a call for volunteers...

EDIT: They just added another 250 some games...Now also including: Gnog, 2064, Far From Noise, Nuclear Throne, The Night Journey, Tamashii, Underhero, Mable and the Wood, Soft Body, Football Drama, etc.

Edited by visighost
New games!

On 6/8/2020 at 10:52 AM, visighost said:

EDIT: They just added another 250 some games...Now also including: Gnog, 2064, Far From Noise, Nuclear Throne, The Night Journey, Tamashii, Underhero, Mable and the Wood, Soft Body, Football Drama, etc.

It's up to 1400 games now, so roughly double where it started.  Biggest standout to me of this new group is Celeste... one of my all time faves.

Seriously people, don't sleep on this bundle.

On 6/8/2020 at 3:52 PM, visighost said:

I wish Sony would do the same - the games all came from devs who volunteered, and many of the more established games are also available on PS4. It would be a matter of putting out a call for volunteers...

Sony could sell trophy packs for good causes, like this one, with 100% of the money going to the destination. I think that there would be plenty of people who would buy them. Much better than filling Ratalaika and likes pockets. And Sony's of course.

Sadly will never happen, Sony are just greedy corporate bastards like all others.

Amazing pack, amazing action from some of the developers. The majority is plain junk, they could give it anyway, but some good stuff there.

Edited by cris3f