Survival

I agree with the above. Survival does not get harder with the second DLC installed. There is only one boss in that DLC that is a giant pain in the ass, but all the others are very easy and you'll be happy to encounter them during the run. 

The Corsus bosses are the worst, and there is no way to avoid those... In our successful run we got Dream Eater as Boss #7 and when we defeated it (barely), we knew we would get to 10. Fuck that boss. 

• Like 1

My tips after 2 days trying and finally succeeding, solo perspective:

* Get ride of the ice asap, the trouble of have to deal with exploding barrels, rats, flying things, shielded elites and the constant risk of falling of the map is not worth at all. I'm pretty sure I would have got the 10 kills on the first day trying if I did that early;
* Use the Ricochet Rifle, it's make the survival easy, you don't even need to proper aim, makes the Riphide a joke;
* Get at least one piece Cultist to passive regen your mods (I personnaly did with Cultist + Twisted + Ossesus);
* Xp rings/amulets are pretty good, but not a necessity for 10 kills;
* The dog mod is super underrated (fyi: he bites the Dream Eater even when he is "invisible"), try it;
* Turrets/Mender Aura for the secondary mod, since the dog can't reach some bosses;
* For the Barbed Terror, just stay by the door shooting and dodging his melees attacks, very easy (melee pets won't work here);
* You don't need to explore too much, just loot/kill everythig in your path and you will be fine for 10 kills;
* Use the 2500 scraps consumables when possible;
* 6 dragon shards are more than enough;

* I personnaly didn't find the 10 kills very hard or unfun, the only annoying part is the long loadings even on a ssd.

Tldr: With one piece cultist, ricochet rifle, dog, turrets and without installing the latest dlc, you can reach 10 kills solo without too much issues if you know the bosses (read the wiki for tips!).

• Like 1

My first attempt at this I made it to the 9th boss and then died to the unclean one's ground slam combo.  Subsequently I haven't made it that far again.  The start is insanely luck based as far as I can tell.  It all depends on whether you can get a decent long gun and armor/mods early on while simultaneously not getting a boss that feels more balanced toward a late game setup.  A lot of bosses feel very rock/paper/scissors and it isn't good if you get caught with a bad setup for a particular boss.

The mode is a lot more difficult with the Reisum zone from the 2nd DLC it seems like to me too.  I am considering uninstalling the game and trying again without that DLC installed.  I absolutely despise that area.  It is way too easy to die and running past the enemies in the ice shelf dungeon or the other dungeon variety with all the damn rats is way too risky if you don't have some serious movement speed and stamina cost reduction.  All of the sub bosses from the 2nd dlc feel overpowered in survival to me while only the world boss feels easy.  Got double shield bro who can kill you in a single combo that abuses stunlock and never lets you get any breathing room, yeti bro who breaks the ice floor making it very likely you'll fall and die, Ikro who is a dps check because he destroys the barricades you need to block his projectile spam while dealing with the orbs he summons, and some other guy I haven't seen yet in survival.  I don't think I have managed to get past Reisum a single time if it rolled during my first couple bosses.  Yaesha also feels almost impossible if you get it too early.  Also can't stand getting Riphide early on from Earth when I have nothing that hits multiple enemies.

This mode seems awesome on paper, but it needs some serious balancing.  The start is way too luck based and poorly thought out when the ideal way to approach the mode is to just reset hoping for the long gun you want and reset if you get Yaesha/Reisum too early.   I also don't see how there are several difficulties higher than Normal either when you're already getting 2 or 3 shotted in the mid game by some attacks.   The funny thing is that it all feels even worse in online multiplayer with the horrible net code and hilarious amount of connection glitches.  Doesn't help that it feels like bosses basically have 2 or 3x the life and loot is shared among everyone meaning you often have someone grabbing all the ammo, dragon shards, traits and armor/guns before you.  You get compensated with scrap but even the vendors in the labyrinth are not exclusive to you so other people can just buy the guns and armor you want before you can.  Overall, I like the idea of a roguelike game mode in a game like this, but I don't think that it works that well in practice given the enormous uphill battle you are faced with at the beginning.

Edited by Elegy

59 minutes ago, Elegy said:

The mode is a lot more difficult with the Reisum zone from the 2nd DLC it seems like to me too.  I am considering uninstalling the game and trying again without that DLC installed.  I absolutely despise that area.  It is way too easy to die and running past the enemies in the ice shelf dungeon or the other dungeon variety with all the damn rats is way too risky if you don't have some serious movement speed and stamina cost reduction.  All of the sub bosses from the 2nd dlc feel overpowered in survival to me while only the world boss feels easy.  Got double shield bro who can kill you in a single combo that abuses stunlock and never lets you get any breathing room, yeti bro who breaks the ice floor making it very likely you'll fall and die, Ikro who is a dps check because he destroys the barricades you need to block his projectile spam while dealing with the orbs he summons, and some other guy I haven't seen yet in survival.  I don't think I have managed to get past Reisum a single time if it rolled during my first couple bosses.  Yaesha also feels almost impossible if you get it too early.  Also can't stand getting Riphide early on from Earth when I have nothing that hits multiple enemies.

Definitely you should do this. I had this tip from another guy and it made survival solo piece of cake. Before that I died twice in round 8 from Jackal despite having summon lifesteal ring. 

I got 10 bosses on first try after uninstalling Subject DLC.

My setup was: Ricochet for bosses, Chicago Typewriter for dungeons, dog, turrets (swarm is better), +50% health, +armor potion, 2 random rings (didn't have any for summon buff) and Soul Anchor talisman. I was just rushing most areas summoning dog and only loot swamps, because if you have 2 swamps in 10 rounds, then you have enough scrap to buy potions, upgrades and stuff you need. On boss fights you can just summon everything you have, roll around and kill enemies with ricochet gun. Summons will eat boss' health bar without much of your help, so you need to focus on surviving and not being swarmed by small enemies. Ended on lvl 20 with enemy level 18. I would rate difficulty for a game as 4/10 and survival as 6/10 (with Subject DLC it is rather 8/10)

20 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

Definitely you should do this. I had this tip from another guy and it made survival solo piece of cake. Before that I died twice in round 8 from Jackal despite having summon lifesteal ring. 

I got 10 bosses on first try after uninstalling Subject DLC.

My setup was: Ricochet for bosses, Chicago Typewriter for dungeons, dog, turrets (swarm is better), +50% health, +armor potion, 2 random rings (didn't have any for summon buff) and Soul Anchor talisman. I was just rushing most areas summoning dog and only loot swamps, because if you have 2 swamps in 10 rounds, then you have enough scrap to buy potions, upgrades and stuff you need. On boss fights you can just summon everything you have, roll around and kill enemies with ricochet gun. Summons will eat boss' health bar without much of your help, so you need to focus on surviving and not being swarmed by small enemies. Ended on lvl 20 with enemy level 18. I would rate difficulty for a game as 4/10 and survival as 6/10 (with Subject DLC it is rather 8/10)

I removed the Subject 2923 DLC and was able to get 10 bosses killed my 2nd try afterward.  It felt a lot easier and less unfair not having to deal with Reisum anymore.  That zone just ruined too many of my promising runs around wave 5 or 7 typically.  I mainly used assault rifle with Iron Sentinel mod the entire run. I had repeater pistol with Wildfire Shot on my weapon swap. I also had Galenic Charm for mod damage, Blood Font and Ezlan's Charm rings which both give passive healing over time, cultist helm, labyrinth chest and void boots.  That build made everything pretty easy as I could just keep summoning my turrets and quickly replenish my mod power with the assault rifle + 1 piece cultist.  The passive healing made it pretty easy to save on my heals too.

The bosses I got were:

Barbed Terror
Scald and Sear
Claviger
Stormcaller
Shroud
Singe
The Warden
Scourge

The Harrow

Riphide

I got lucky and got the ricochet rifle from the Labyrinth after boss 9 just in time for Riphide.  That and wildfire shot really saved me on that fight because it gets pretty difficult to do enough damage later on against DPS check fights like that.  I got all easy world bosses though so was feeling pretty fortunate that run.  Barbed Terror was nice enough not to summon spikes when I rolled him as boss 1.  He is easy conceptually even if he does summon spikes but the fact that you basically die instantly if you make any mistake makes it a really unfun fight in survival.

Anyone else looking to solo this, it is definitely a good idea to remove Subject 2923 unless you're extremely confident with those bosses and are also pretty good at the game.  They probably aren't so bad in 2 player mode but death comes quickly by yourself against those bosses if you don't have a good setup.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Elegy said:

I got lucky and got the ricochet rifle from the Labyrinth after boss 9 just in time for Riphide.  That and wildfire shot really saved me on that fight because it gets pretty difficult to do enough damage later on against DPS check fights like that.  I got all easy world bosses though so was feeling pretty fortunate that run.  Barbed Terror was nice enough not to summon spikes when I rolled him as boss 1.  He is easy conceptually even if he does summon spikes but the fact that you basically die instantly if you make any mistake makes it a really unfun fight in survival.

For future purpose: if you just stand at the entry doors to Barbed Terror he will do animation of summoning spikes, but spikes won't appear. Ofc you can pick up ammo and go back to this place and it will still work.

If anyone want to save time my best tip is to reroll survival until you can buy Ricochet and Dog Summon on start (cost 1000 scraps that you have on start). This will be enough for you to just run through and fight bosses. It's better to spend 10 mins before run to get good start than spent an hour and don't have luck to drop or have a chance to buy ricochet gun and any running summon.

• Like 2

On 11/03/2021 at 11:15 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

The highest I've been able to get is 5 bosses in a row. It's pretty tough. Most random groups I get in can only do a boss or two.

With this going up on Plus, i can only imagine the influx of casuals on the game right now,  not to mention many of the pros will have long moved on to other games, anticipating the release of Remnant 2, your best bet would be to do this with a friend or open a session to link up with someone who has an established trophy list and wants the same thing you do, trying to find a decent player when this went free for everyone must be frustrating, on top of that, you need a good roll to better your chances of reaching round 11 and youll be trial n error even with a pro

However some tips, you want to roll Barbed Terror very early, in later round hes basically a 90% wipe unless you have Veil Of The Black Tear AND your group is co-ordinating when to pop it to keep a veil active as much as possible, but even then hes a tough boss, or better yet avoid Barbed altogether, but the game likes to roll him often, at least when i did it, this guy is the worst boss and as i said, unless you get him early youll be constantly sweating his arrival and an inevitable reset throughout your entire run, you also dont want Dream Eater, this guy is insane, especially with certain buffs and his speed and combos along with a tight close quarters area with pits to fall to your death makes this guy a regular reset also, the 3rd boss is a world boss, Ixillis, so only a small chance of rolling Ixillis but this butterfly duo is hard as nails in later rounds and can EASILY 1 shot the entire party with its scream attack, which most of the time the party doesnt have enough damage output to stop before its too late.

These are the 3 main bosses you want to get lucky avoiding, other than that 

Make sure to buy Explosive Shot, its a very good mod for bosses, especially Riphide, if you save them for when Riphide splits and hit as many of its copies as you can, you can deal devastating damage. (Wildfire Shot also works a treat for Riphide)

Gorefist is on of the few bosses thats easier as a group of 3, the boss itself is easy enough, the the explosive adds that regularly spawn can wipe you in seconds, but this is easy to manage if someone goes up the top walkways and defends the boss arena from the adds, just make sure Gorefist isnt aggro'd on whoever goes up there, even with 2 its better to have someone up top while someone solo's the boss, with no adds to worry about giving you a serious case of pink eye, hes easy to dodge roll and get some distance for some quick dps

Charge The Thrall, always keep him tagged so you know where to keep on top of him, just dodge his staff projectiles

Keep distance from Scourge, just circlulate the arena, easy enough boss

The rest of the bosses are easy imo, its just mainly those 3 i mentioned first, this trio probably ends a good 75% of all runs, or more, one more thing to add, this game is amazing, this was probably my personal GOTY along with DR2.0 and RDR2... without the online, hope this helps anyway, good luck on the rolls 

Edited by Shmeefly

On 13/03/2021 at 11:14 AM, SaviorKIA said:

For future purpose: if you just stand at the entry doors to Barbed Terror he will do animation of summoning spikes, but spikes won't appear. Ofc you can pick up ammo and go back to this place and it will still work.

If anyone want to save time my best tip is to reroll survival until you can buy Ricochet and Dog Summon on start (cost 1000 scraps that you have on start). This will be enough for you to just run through and fight bosses. It's better to spend 10 mins before run to get good start than spent an hour and don't have luck to drop or have a chance to buy ricochet gun and any running summon.

This was probably a rare glitch, i wouldnt rely on it, and honestly re rolling the start for a gun is a waste of time, youll have plenty of opportunity to grab the best weaponry as long as someone isnt hoovering up all the chests, another problem when playing with randoms, i frequently dominated the first couple rounds with just a Repeater Pistol until i got my go-to Assault Rifle, just grab a couple ammo boxes to compensate n save for bosses, you need a good roll on bosses and a good order of them, so yea i just think its a waste of time restarting the beginning, you might have just quit out of a lobby with the best roll of bosses bc you didnt get to start with your favorite gun, which you may well get after a chest or 2 anyway, or finally end up starting with what you want after wasting 15 mins of your life only to get a nightmare roll n wipe anyway, just seems counter-productive to me, but if it helped you fair enough i guess

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shmeefly said:

This was probably a rare glitch, i wouldnt rely on it, and honestly re rolling the start for a gun is a waste of time, youll have plenty of opportunity to grab the best weaponry as long as someone isnt hoovering up all the chests, another problem when playing with randoms, i frequently dominated the first couple rounds with just a Repeater Pistol until i got my go-to Assault Rifle, just grab a couple ammo boxes to compensate n save for bosses, you need a good roll on bosses and a good order of them, so yea i just think its a waste of time restarting the beginning, you might have just quit out of a lobby with the best roll of bosses bc you didnt get to start with your favorite gun, which you may well get after a chest or 2 anyway, or finally end up starting with what you want after wasting 15 mins of your life only to get a nightmare roll n wipe anyway, just seems counter-productive to me, but if it helped you fair enough i guess

I'm saying about solo gameplay survival. Coop is a different thing. On solo even if you screw up roll about lvl 20, but have +50% HP the boss won't one shot you (you can survive 2-3 hits), so you can heal yourself after getting hit (you will have enough time). That's why removing Subject DLC makes it so easy, because in this DLC there are 2 bosses that can chain stun and kill you in later rounds if you miss a single dodge. Also winter dungeon can be very annoying.

It's surely worth to get Ricochet gun + dog on start if you play solo (15 mins was just random amount of time, you probably will have it in like 3-5 restarts). That will save you more time in early game and let you rush much quicker through dungeons, so you can use that time for additional scrap loot if needed.

With ricochet + 2 nonstatic summons (and turrets if you have Ixillis on round 9) this trophy is piece of cake compared to what people were saying. All you'll have to do is just stay away from boss, roll few times and clear small enemies that will aggro you. With that strat you don't have to care which bosses are first and which are last, if you were able to solo main game.

And still Barbed Terror isn't a rare glitch. I was fighting it 4-5 during my tries and everytime needles weren't there (only animation) after I go back next to doors. I've got 2 more ppl to confirm that this glitch was 100% on their solo runs too.

18 hours ago, SaviorKIA said:

I'm saying about solo gameplay survival. Coop is a different thing. On solo even if you screw up roll about lvl 20, but have +50% HP the boss won't one shot you (you can survive 2-3 hits), so you can heal yourself after getting hit (you will have enough time). That's why removing Subject DLC makes it so easy, because in this DLC there are 2 bosses that can chain stun and kill you in later rounds if you miss a single dodge. Also winter dungeon can be very annoying.

It's surely worth to get Ricochet gun + dog on start if you play solo (15 mins was just random amount of time, you probably will have it in like 3-5 restarts). That will save you more time in early game and let you rush much quicker through dungeons, so you can use that time for additional scrap loot if needed.

With ricochet + 2 nonstatic summons (and turrets if you have Ixillis on round 9) this trophy is piece of cake compared to what people were saying. All you'll have to do is just stay away from boss, roll few times and clear small enemies that will aggro you. With that strat you don't have to care which bosses are first and which are last, if you were able to solo main game.

And still Barbed Terror isn't a rare glitch. I was fighting it 4-5 during my tries and everytime needles weren't there (only animation) after I go back next to doors. I've got 2 more ppl to confirm that this glitch was 100% on their solo runs too.

Oh, thats comforting to know, maybe his spike attack was nerfed or maybe its bc your solo, back when i did it in co-op the spikes were literally spamming us every time, even on round 1 hed wipe us half the time, everyone had to perfect roll through the spikes like every 5-10 seconds from the get go, it got so frustrating i messaged the devs to nerf the attack lol, if you rolled him round 8 or whatever the spikes were basically firing out the walls when the last set of spikes just hit, without Veil Of The Black Tear he was impossible late on, i know there were issues with balancing when survival was released, which the devs patched, i got 1 patch n was able to do it within a few tries after, reached boss 10 twice prior to the patch, rolled Barbed n then fell victim to a crash, it was quite common to blue screen before the first patch n if the host does obv just wipes the run... but on 10th... really lol 

• Like 1

So I helped my friend finish survival the other day, we survived up until boss 14 and honestly a lot of what was said before as far as strats go still applies.

Here's my loadout which I highly recommend for dps: beam rifle or Chicago typewritter, sub machine gun, osseus or labyrinth set, charcoal necklace, spirit stone, mother's ring, hotshot and the summon which spawns corrosive Beatles (forgot the name). 

This was my friends loadout which was also really great at not only dps but diverting attention and healing:  Chicago typewritter, submachine gun, two labyrinth pieces, one cultist piece, amulet of epicaricacy, soul link, stone of balance and turret summons. 

Guaranteed you'll get survival done within a few tries if you build around summons and hot shot mods. We pretty much destroyed all the bosses except for barbed Terror which still seems to be a tank except this time at least they nerfed him because before he would spam spikes non stop resulting in an instant wipe. 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see survival even remotely possible for me ... tried a few tipps mentioned here and there, but I can't even get the first boss no matter which one it is ... seems like after 3hrs trying I'm already done with this shit dlc and won't get 100% any time. The money for the dlc is just wasted, it's not really fun and the Iskal queen I could only beat with her alt kill. :/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MkayShock said:

I don't see survival even remotely possible for me ... tried a few tipps mentioned here and there, but I can't even get the first boss no matter which one it is ... seems like after 3hrs trying I'm already done with this shit dlc and won't get 100% any time. The money for the dlc is just wasted, it's not really fun and the Iskal queen I could only beat with her alt kill. :/

I failed at the 6th boss last night caused by a laggy game, I could say it's very possible to get to the 10th boss with luck and a good combination of starting guns and mods and of course it depends on the first boss you get. 

I played with two random players, both were really good, we failed at the rider. 

I started with the ricochet rifle, very good boy mod, sold some things and bought the cultist hat aswell. 

I think the most important thing is rushing the areas, we were 3-4 levels above the enemies level at all time. 

The ricochet rifle is a monster when dealing with groups of enemies very very fast. The aftergame stats screen showed, that I did more damage than both of the other two players combined,BUT I wasn't the player with the highest weapon damage. 

Mods: I had the very good boy from the beginning on my mainweapon and bought the turrets for my secondary. 

I looted/wore ezlans band (gives health over time) and the black cat band (you get up with 1hp after get downed). 

And the black rose necklace (chest armor gets +1stack of abilities) 

I wore the labyrinth set on head/feed. And the cultist chest which stagged to 2 with the black rose. That way my mods refilled themself pretty fast (nearly didn't use my secondary weapon in later game, but I used the turret mod often) 

Our random group behavior was supportive, we tagged items if we knew someone in the group could use it. 

I tried like 30times and only made it to the second boss in best case. I have to say it's 90% pure luck to get a good starting combination, good and loot tolerant players and an easy first boss, but it's possible. 

Keep trying, have fun and good luck. 

Edited by Messknecht

Highest so far is boss 6 with 3 players, boss 6 with 2 players, boss 1 solo. Most successful runs ended because of some mistake or if someone dies it’s pretty much game over with certain bosses. I can see it’s possible but my God there’s so many things that can go wrong. That dream weaver boss has ended several good runs. 

Do you guys want a literal braindead strat for an easy 10 boss kill? Just keep restarting until you get iron sentinel mod and soul link ring (10% dmg back as health) and go from there. Ricochet weapon is a bonus but just be on the look out after each round for it as that's easier to come by than the other 2 items. Then just literally run through every level and place two sentinels and be an invincible boss killing machine. Very good boy on your pistol is a plus but barely necessary as it bugs out so much on a lot of bosses and does nothing. Armour is Labyrinth or Void, doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Messknecht said:

I failed at the 6th boss last night caused by a laggy game, I could say it's very possible to get to the 10th boss with luck and a good combination of starting guns and mods and of course it depends on the first boss you get. 

I played with two random players, both were really good, we failed at the rider. 

I started with the ricochet rifle, very good boy mod, sold some things and bought the cultist hat aswell. 

I think the most important thing is rushing the areas, we were 3-4 levels above the enemies level at all time. 

The ricochet rifle is a monster when dealing with groups of enemies very very fast. The aftergame stats screen showed, that I did more damage than both of the other two players combined,BUT I wasn't the player with the highest weapon damage. 

Mods: I had the very good boy from the beginning on my mainweapon and bought the turrets for my secondary. 

I looted/wore ezlans band (gives health over time) and the black cat band (you get up with 1hp after get downed). 

And the black rose necklace (chest armor gets +1stack of abilities) 

I wore the labyrinth set on head/feed. And the cultist chest which stagged to 2 with the black rose. That way my mods refilled themself pretty fast (nearly didn't use my secondary weapon in later game, but I used the turret mod often) 

Our random group behavior was supportive, we tagged items if we knew someone in the group could use it. 

I tried like 30times and only made it to the second boss in best case. I have to say it's 90% pure luck to get a good starting combination, good and loot tolerant players and an easy first boss, but it's possible. 

Keep trying, have fun and good luck. 

Hey mate,

I feel the struggle and I hope you succeed soon.

My friend and I played duo and ended up at boss 12 or so.

Here some general tips what made our game much easier.

- loot & shoot - never backtrack (if your teammate needs an item but has split left at the last intersection, then just loot it yourself - if you would lose too much time I mean :) ). Rhom and Corsus are good for looting! Earth not; don't even bother looting the 10000000 buildings; run straight to the boss no matter what.

- don't panic roll (you might roll off a ledge), just run/strafe is the better option

- never start off a run with only a pistol, always grab any Long Gun

- that's good trying to stay above enemy level but eventually it will catch up (at boss 10 the enemy level and our level were level 20)

- my friend and I both played pretty much the same sets or style as in our main game (play with what your comfi with and what your good at)

- armor: any armor is good, try to shop the armor according to your weapon not the other way around!

- weapons: ricchochet rifle is good but for me I found the crossbow super enjoyable. My friend also always played something with high damage/low magazine like of weapon

- mods: I liked playing with turrets and dog but that's personal preference I think. One of us usually also had the healing pool for saving them precious dragon hearts

- consumables: buy the 2.5k health and armor potions at latest after boos 5 I'd say, they are lifesavers

- Dragon Heart: upgrade them to 6 maybe, it just gets too expensive for higher upgrading

- trait books: if you have to much money buy them; we found revive speed was awesome

Edited by Calypox

4 hours ago, Wheatbic said:

Do you guys want a literal braindead strat for an easy 10 boss kill? Just keep restarting until you get iron sentinel mod and soul link ring (10% dmg back as health) and go from there. Ricochet weapon is a bonus but just be on the look out after each round for it as that's easier to come by than the other 2 items. Then just literally run through every level and place two sentinels and be an invincible boss killing machine. Very good boy on your pistol is a plus but barely necessary as it bugs out so much on a lot of bosses and does nothing. Armour is Labyrinth or Void, doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

This definitely works most of the time, but if you get hit once by a melee boss and get stunlocked, you’re gone. So you’ll still need dodge skills and a bit of luck.

• 1 month later...
On 20/06/2020 at 3:58 PM, Gaollion said:

An important tip if you are struggling on Barbed Terror (works with Canker as well): Don't move around the arena, stay by the door as soon as the fight starts, that will make him use only his vertical attack, without using the needles once. That way you'll be able to kill him easily, focusing only on his Weak Spot (his head). 

After the HotFix, i only got him once in Solo and couldn't perform the glitch, but it may have been just bad luck. Still works like a charm in Co-Op, though, so you can cross him off the list of difficult bosses until they fix this. 

Also, if you wonder, doing the Ravager Puzzle will also count as a boss killed (was lucky enough that the RNG made him appear for me as the 9th boss), so you don't need to fight him and you can also save a few minutes of the clock. :dance:

Oh man I was having a blast until this boss showed up at round 7. Spikes wiped me in 2 seconds. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Patrickosan said:

So, should we delete the Subject dlc or not at current state of the game? 

It's up to you, but me and my coop partner had bad experience with bosses from this DLC so we eventually uninstalled it and had a successful run without it.

• Like 1