Survival

Holy shit, this is the most unbalanced and rng soulslike (to be honest, it's not even a soulslike) game I've ever played. Survival is just bad, like really bad and half-baked mode. I played almost half a day, got only 4 glowing shards and killed maximum 2 bosses. I've been playing this game from some time and I don't consider myself a bad player, I know bosses strategies, but even with randoms or friends this was hard as hell. Is solo easier? Dunno if they broken it with a patch or something, but it's a hell. The worst thing is, that when you play in 3 person team, you die with almost a hit from anything... I think going solo wasn't that punishing, but I can be wrong. 

Edited by Patrickosan

• 2 weeks later...

I will not speak about all the tips and strategies as a lot of people already did it. But in addition I will just say this, you need 3 things and luck to have them as soon as possible to walk over the bosses :

- turret mod ( second was doggo for me)

- labyrinth armor

- spiritual link ring for the mods

And you can reach wave 35 without too much problem

https://ibb.co/wwXjfXm

Good luck guys

Edited by Zaekk

• 2 months later...

Congrats Shmeefly on getting those 2 trophies! I'm relieved that you can get the items rewarded through glowing fragments, otherwise I wouldn't be able to get them. I can only last 4 mins at best, so I doubt I'll be able to get the rewards for killing 100 bosses, all bosses twice, etc, which is a shame b/c I like to get all items. I certainly don't want to do coop, b/c I'd burden the group. Just wanted to say I share your sentiments completely - they should've made normal pretty easy for casuals like me, and those who want a true challenge can certainly do apocalypse.