Found a website with cheap codes

On 6/6/2020 at 10:58 AM, MrMaximusHTO said:

Hi , ive been looking for months and found a website with UK codes that are cheap. Its legit because i just got mine. Heres the link https://www.gamivo.com/product/marvel-ultimate-alliance-bundle-ps4-uk?glv=kiwhuamu&utm_source=www.allkeyshop.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=allkeyshop

Damn, that's cheap. Too bad I already paid full price.

On 06/06/2020 at 8:08 PM, Deceptrox said:

One question. The DLCs of both games come as updates, right? I will be able to 100% both games on an account from a different region, won't I?

It should be fine no issue.

On 06/06/2020 at 7:06 PM, Moles246 said:

Hey man, amazing find, been wanting these forever, no idea how his works as the game was taken down from the store!

Well it works like any other game you buy. Just because its not in store dosnt mean you cant download ?

On 6/6/2020 at 2:08 PM, Deceptrox said:

One question. The DLCs of both games come as updates, right? I will be able to 100% both games on an account from a different region, won't I?

Actually that was the PS3 version that had them as dlc if I remember correctly on ps4 they was just part of the game from the get go like alot of these remasters and ports and such they just put it all in there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Actually that was the PS3 version that had them as dlc if I remember correctly on ps4 they was just part of the game from the get go like alot of these remasters and ports and such they just put it all in there

Yeah, I already installed the games and in the firsy one, the DLC comes as an update.

That's right, the PS3 version of MUA2 has DLC that is no longer available. 

Well people took their opportunity while it lasted and the codes are now out of stock, I wonder if they'll be back, but at least it was nice to see some still in circulation.

EDIT: The codes are back in stock but costing over £9 compared to the original £8 price, however I still consider that a very worthwhile price for this bundle, get it while you can.

Edited by Sergen

• 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Anyone know if its possible for me in NA to purchase this? it says restricted to UK only but theorotically cant you just make a uk account, redeem it there, and download it to my NA ps4 and play it with my US account, since ps4 isnt region locked?

Yes. Just make a UK account and redeem the code there. Then activate the UK account as primary on your ps4 and earn trophies in your NA account

• 3 weeks later...

So i just found out about all of this recently, i was wondering can someone walk me through this. I live in Detroit MI US. Love Marvel ultimate alliance and was wondering how do i go about making or changing my account to a UK account? I definitely want to buy the code from this site just need some direction. Can anyone help?

On 9/20/2020 at 3:48 PM, Dark_Tarot25 said:

So i just found out about all of this recently, i was wondering can someone walk me through this. I live in Detroit MI US. Love Marvel ultimate alliance and was wondering how do i go about making or changing my account to a UK account? I definitely want to buy the code from this site just need some direction. Can anyone help?

You don't change your account, you just make a new PSN account, and make it based in the UK. Then, make that account the primary one on your console and BAM!

• 6 months later...