What game on your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the platinum

dannyswfc9

Hi. Ive been browsing my profile and i decided to sort it on percentage order. Im just wondering which game in your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the plat.

It only includes games you more than likely wont achieve in the future

I want the game, percentage and reason why you didnt earn it. 

Mine is

mad max - 91% - up to the task trophy glitched on me

Edited by dannyswfc9
  • Like 1

The first Prototype game at 91%. I got frustrated on the part where you have to protect the glass with limited powers on Hard difficulty and just stopped playing there.

• Like 4

Cabela's African Adventures at 97%. I just have to shoot some animals in the gallery before they go off screen, except about 10 birds in the sky and 5 deer that spawn and run randomly on the ground all at once with somewhat poor responding controls and a reticle that's hard to aim makes it impossible. Apparently having the gun control attachment helps but that's a ps3 item that wouldn't help the ps4 version anyways. 

• Like 2

Mine is CoD Black Ops at 68%, just need the last 4 base zombie trophies... I'll try to do them eventually but for the moment zombie mode stopped me.

Never been a great fan of that or other survivals type modes honestly.

And it's just crazy the percentage on that is actually higher than some of the games where I've achieved the platinum, like MW3 at 63% or Borderlands with 57%. DLCs really make the percentage to drop significantly

Edited by Agent_Renegade22
  • Like 3

Hm... Currently, both Indivisible and Shovel Knight, tied at 85% because of new DLC. Some of Indivisible's trophies are glitched, though, so I won't bother with the DLC unless they fix that. I'll eventually get to Shovel Knight.

EDIT: Oh, sorry. Read the title wrong. Highest percentage without achieving the platinum is Plague Inc: Evolved, at 76%. Should finish it next week.

Edited by Cassylvania
  • Like 2

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 at 98%. I miss one Trophy and I actually know how to achieve it, but I have constantly had bad luck with the RNG, and I don't have the right Hero Coliseum Figures. However, in the future, I will definitely go back to this, as I know tactics to win matches once I have the right figures, I just have to keep grinding for them.

• Like 1

Tomb Raider 2013, 97% ( online trophy I'm All That! ) reasons " the multiplayer mode sucke ASS! in this game, not to mention the ps3 version online mode is a waste land even at release "

Fat Princess Adventures, 97% ( online trophy Winner Winner ) reasons " the online is fine as you can still find people playing it, the problem people will quit halfway through the progress and nowdays my connection is really bad and put insult to injury my old hard drive died took all the stuff was stored to the graveyard with it :( "

Light Tracer, 95% ( gimmick trophies The Distant Temple & Run or Jump? ) reasons " when a VR game got a patch to make it playable without VR Do Not Buy It If you don't have a VR.. more over DO NOT EVEN BUY THIS GAME!! "

• Like 2

Kitty Powers Matchmaker (96%)

I’m missing two trophies, one of which had (unexpectedly) become unobtainable a few weeks before I started playing the game. When I contacted the developer and found out the friends connection feature had been taken offline and the associated trophy was now impossible, I gave up.

All the other incomplete games I have, I totally intend to get back and finish eventually. But because of this one game, my profile will never be at 100% completion ?.

Edited by Neocarleen

Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Ys VIII, each at 97%. I didn't platinum Xenoverse because the last two trophies require me to get all the skills in the game which are random drops from clearing the missions in the game and the drop rates are shit and for Ys VIII I planned to go back to finish my Nightmare playthrough for the last trophy and it just never happened.

Edited by Mike13858
  • Like 1

The Witness for me at 91%, just missing the final challenge trophy. I spent a couple of days trying to do it but it's just too tense for me. After 30 minutes of attempts both days I was sweating all over, tense and on the verge of a headache. Hats off to everybody that has managed to do it, but I know when I've been beaten. 

Don't take this to mean I don't like the game BTW, I think it's hilarious to have a trophy for a timed, random event as the last thing you do before the plat. 

• Like 2