What game on your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the platinum

dannyswfc9

Assassins Creed III Liberation III (Vita) - At 92%. Couple last trophies, climbing distance and 100% sync. One isn’t a problem, but getting the other has been garbage. 

After that’s it’s Little Deviants at 91%, because of Gold in every challenge and I’m down to about 4-5, but haven’t gone back to finish. 

If we are talking 100%s it's flower because the move controls on the PS3 are kind of garbage and I can't get through the one level unscathed.

Platinum? AC2 because I have zero motivation to go back and collect everything (Especially the feathers). Will be forever at 94%.

Jump force at 97% not because its hard or glitched, just wanting to pop it as a milestone which will be my 125th, just got to get closer to it ?

As for hard or glitches, it's Maneater for me. The 100% trophy glitched on me(story stuck at 99% when everything is done) and I didn't really feel like doing another 100% play through just yet. If it hadn't of glitched I would've been in the top 50 first achievers. So now I'm waiting for a patch to fix, or I'll just do another play through in a months time.

PES 2014 on PS3 (96%)

I needed a trophy called "best asian soccer player" awarded for being named footballer of the year in asia in become a legend.

I spent lot of time and I did it but the trophy didn't appear so I turned off the game and never played again.

Also FIFA 13 and 16 on PS3 (90% more or less each one). I only needed 2 or 3 online trophies. I don't know if the servers are ON. I could try them again if they are.

Edited by rastrojerodiesel

L5c4181.png

Oddworld New ‘N Tasty - 91%. 

One wretched trophy eludes me:

37S3641c1.png New 'n' Hasty 
Rescue every Mudokon with an overall Best Time of 3:00:00 or less

I’m not the best at platformers, so to have to speed run it while saving all mudokons just isn’t going to happen sadly. 

Edited by OTPYG
  • Like 1

Madden Nfl 13. 65% Some of the trophies are a pain to pull off. Gave up on it.

Penny Punching Princess 94%. Not giving up on it. Need to grind up to 10 million Zeni. Earnt 6.9 Mil

Earn 40 k every 10 minutes. 14-15 hours of pointless grind left. I play every once in a while.

Spellspire 88% Get to floot 100, at 15 in the tower. I should get this done someday.

Horizon: Zero Dawn at 95%. Have the platinum, but didn't get the last Hunting Grounds in the DLC, or done Ultra Hard mode.

For closest without platinum: Tales of Graces F at 75%. One really grindy trophy along with various others I never got around to completing when I originally played.

40 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Kingdom hearts 1 at 79% the only game I didnt platinum.. so boring I tried countless times to start my proud run but I just can’t be bothered

Thats why you do proud 100% first -_-

Mine is Middle earth Shadow of Mordor. 

98%

I bought the JP version without realising the dlc was never released here. Played to 100% plat, then order my NA copy + DLC. 

Dlc takes your campaign skills and stats, and my NA save is 0%. :o

Will do soon :P

Final Fantasy 13- 97%
Only have one trophy left
Never got the trophy because my PS3 hard drive corrupted and lost a lot game saves was pretty salty about that so I haven't gone back to play the game since.
Although I do plan on getting at some point likely between platinums 95-125 whenever I get to being around at that point.
Next Highest ones would be Godzilla & Digimon All Star Rumble- Reasons for those two is the same, a couple of trophies require too many playthroughs Digimon(100+ Playthroughs, Godzilla(50+ I think it was).
Yeah the campaigns are short and all, but that many times is a bit much.