What game on your profile as the highest percentage without achieving the platinum

dannyswfc9

82% Zombi, I can’t be bothered to do another two playthroughs of that boring game + the hardest difficulty is bullshit: you die by getting hit once and there are no saves, which means if I’d die just before the ending, I’d have to start all over again. Just no.

11 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

I've two at 97%:

Amnesia - had 100% then they added a hard mode trophy. Not going back to it.

The hard mode trophies aren’t required for the plat so that doesn’t count for this forum. ?

• Like 2

Like someone else on here, I have 97% on Amnesia Collection, got the platinum, but couldn't be bothered to do the additional hard mode, but might try at some point.

Then I have Minecraft (PS4) at 97% because I'm waiting till realms get added to make the last trophies I need easier. 

Gow 3 is at 98% i just never got around to going back to get the 1000 hit combo trophy to get the plat (will eventually get to it).

I also have Ghostbusters: The Video Game at 92%, the multiplayer trophies glitched for me & would never pop, it's a shame as it was a fun game. (and with the servers closed can never try again)

Edited by Angelus253

1st Place

Guitar Hero Live 95%

- ooooh, Your Fance

---> Get 100 % in 4 Songs on Expert.

I dont like the "new" Guitar from Guitar Hero. when i Could play with the old guitar from Guitar Hero 3, world tour, 5 etc., than no Problem, but this is my Nemesis...

2nd Place

Split Secound 91 %

- Beat The Team 2: the revenge

I dont like Speedchallenges.The car have a Bad handling and you Crash easily to the Wall. 

3th Place 

DMC Devil MaY Cry Base Game 88 %

- Jackpot

----> Complett all levels on Nephilis Difficult with SSS Rank

I got all Nemesis but my Combo Break every time. I like Hard Games, but i am no Pro in Time Challenges. See Split Secound or other Games on my Profile with Speedchallenges.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KenjiCBZ said:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 at 98%. I miss one Trophy and I actually know how to achieve it, but I have constantly had bad luck with the RNG, and I don't have the right Hero Coliseum Figures. However, in the future, I will definitely go back to this, as I know tactics to win matches once I have the right figures, I just have to keep grinding for them.

Just realized that my post is incorrect, because this trophy is not required for the Platinum.

Therefore, I say Street Fighter X Tekken at 97%: I don't have the Platinum because of one Trophy I can't obtain because I am not skilled enough.

Keep them coming boys and girls. Brilliant these. Really intresting to read these and suprised to see so many in the high 90s. Its absolutly guttering missing the one trophy for the plat. Apart from mad max mine is f1 2018 at 98%. I will be gutted if they dont release any more featured races and 1 bronxe trophy stops me getting the plat

Michael Jackson: The Experience at 75%. There's a trophy for uploading to Facebook, but the feature had stopped working long before I started the game. I tried to get the other trophies but left a few because I was nowhere near the 5* required. I'd probably have tried more if the plat was obtainable.

Close behind that is Just Dance 2015 at 71%, but I will be getting the plat in this one at some point. There was a huge grind involved getting to online level 5000 before the server shutdown, and I also platted 2014 & did some of 2016's online around the same time. By the end of it, I was done with Just Dance for a while (& my flatmate was really sick of it being on 24/7) so figured I'd just come back later for the plat.

8 hours ago, Jamescush147 said:

Goat Simulator

98%

F&$#ing Flappy Goat!  ?

Literally same one here! I just don't have the patience for this trophy, though I've heard you can make it easier if you lag the game by using a lot of different types of goat at once.

Since you beat me to it, my second highest is Rise of the Tomb Raider at 95% (base game) since I really can't be bothered to do the Score Attack mode.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom, with 86% at the moment. I could achieve the platinum anytime I want, but I want to finish the final DLC first. But that DLC... It's honestly so boring. And only taking about the obvious part, not the plot. I'll finish it someday, though.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 1

Battlefield 3- 95%. There's a couple of co-op trophies that I just can't be bothered to do because they require precise timing. I don't mind co-op if it's straightforward but I'm not a fan of co-op stealth missions. Even if I managed to do those and get the plat, one of the DLC trophies is glitched for me.

• Like 1

Platinum: Days Gone at 88%. Not going to do the Challenges, since I have a very short temper, which I might accidentally throw the controller on the screen for some kind of blithering failure. I've nearly broken my gaming laptop in righteous fury, so I pass. My memory has lapsed over how ridiculous these are.

Edited by BadRep24
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2020 at 6:02 AM, Nauticus87 said:

I've two at 97%:

Amnesia - had 100% then they added a hard mode trophy. Not going back to it.

Rainbow Moon - I did everything in around 40-50 hours. There's a trophy for playing 100 hours. Nope.

For Rainbow Moon, you can cheese it by putting tape or a rubber band over the R2 button and then leaving the game running overnight a few times. That’s how I got the trophy! ?

• Like 1

Def Jam Rapstar - 90%
I've played it after the servers were closed but since it's one of my favorite games ever, I didn't really care about it. The last 10% are for the online trophies which would be pretty easy to earn but well, I'm stuck with 90% that's a platinum to me and only me lol